February 23, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← February 22, 2017 Patch||February 23, 2017 Patch||February 24, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- CZ-SK Dota 2 League Season 9
- BEYOND GODLIKE LEAGUE
- Unjedoto Tournament Season 2
- Echo League Season 1
- Go2Olymp Season 2
- Juggernaut Gaming #1 Supported by UniPin and Gomers
- CyberEesti Spring 2017
- Arrow eSports: Season 8
- DA 5v5 Team Series 2017
- Fixed a number of places where ability-scoped functions were returning as if the unit/ability was not visible, when it was.
- Added IsCastingAbility for asking if the unit is currently mid-cast of an ability (does not include backswing).
- Added WasRecentlyDamagedByPlayer() and TimeSinceDamagedByPlayer() for asking about heroes you can't see.
- Added player, caster (if visible), and handle entries in the result of GetLinearProjectiles().
- Added GetLinearProjectileByHandle() to the global bot script API.
- Fixed GetHeroLastSeenInfo() to never return nil.
- Added TeamThink() to team_desires.lua.
- Fixed crash caused by a bot action causing the bot to destroy itself.