February 17, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← February 12, 2016 Patch||February 17, 2016 Patch||February 18, 2016 Patch →|
- Reduced the amount of memory used by the game.
- Fixed a rare bug where a game would not show up on the live DotaTV games list, which was caused by restarting a failed-to-load lobby within the DotaTV delay window.
- Fixed various bugs with replays being unavailable until client was restarted.
- Fixed coaches sometimes inadvertently wagering tokens.
- Increase framerate and lower memory usage in the armory.
- Fixed the tournament match popup results sometimes having the hero picks swapped between teams.
- Fixed a bug where changing wearables while in hero picker screen would cause the hero to stop animating.
- gem and arcana colors and textures. items with appropriate detail masks are now affected by
- Adding default ambient effects to weapons.
- Added animations to Spirit Bears.
- Fixed models to show custom .
- Various courier fixes (hitbox adjustments, haste run activity fixes, etc.)
- and voices now pan left and right.
- Several ability sfx now become audible to enemies after they emerge from fog of war. (like , , , etc).
- Fixed a bug with sound that could cause it to be really loud.
- Disable Help now prevents 's and not .
- All player-controlled units (instead of only heroes) now respect fog of war limitations when pathfinding.
- Adjusted the pathfinder to limit excessive backtracking.
- Quit confirmation popups no longer stack.
- fog of war. 's and 's effects no longer play at the caster's last known position when they are in
- Fixed health cost being damage rather than a proper hp cost. 's
- Fixed minimap jumping back to the left side of the screen if you change resolutions with minimap set to the right side of the screen.
- Added support for editing more types of attachment points when submitting items.
- Added the ability to set the fog depth on water materials.
- Fixed bug where overlays did not work correctly on scaled models.
- Enabled workshop default ambient effects model for 's weapon.
- Made map compile respect smoothing angle and edge hardness between tiles.
New Heroes on the Dota Workshop
Workshop Hero Files Updated to Source 2
- and Spiderling
- and Nether Ward
Ability Items Added to the Workshop
- 's Cog
- Updated the new set to only require one Infuser (affected users were granted back their extra Infuser).
- A post-game chat channel and MVP voting feature has been added for the Shanghai Major 2016.
- Compendium brackets, team profiles, and predictions are now available.
- New Bloom quest path has been removed.
- Secret Place - Season 1
- Combatzone LAN 20
- Somos Doteros Tournament
- High Fly Winter Cup 2016
- Mango League
- Click-Storm DOTA 2 League
- Grapple Gaming Tournament Season 2
- MAGFest 14