Updated to game version 7.09.
- Starting gold is reduced from 625 to 600
- Initial Bounty Rune now gives +40 gold to all heroes instead of 100 to the hero that picks it up (those bounty runes look slightly different)
- Killing a neutral camp stack now gives a bonus 15% gold bounty to the hero that stacked it. No bonus is given if the stack is cleared by an enemy or the hero that stacked it. (New audio is now played once a stack is successful. Stacked neutrals have a buff with the stacker's hero icon on it)
- Tier 1 mid lane towers are now a bit closer to the river
- Removed a tree in the radiant jungle (to the top right of the blue crystals near the ancients)
- Ranged Creep attack acquisition range reduced from 800 to 600
- Cost reduced from 200 to 50.
- Charges reduced from 5 to 3.
- Cost reduced from 150 to 90.
- Lane creeps now have a minor knockback based on the amount of hero damage in the killing blow
- Nature's Guise now shows a buff icon to show when Treant Protector remains within range of trees
- Fixed Flesh Golem heal not taking into account temporary increases to max HP
- Fixed location of Familiar when player had bought Aghanim's Scepter or chose the +1 Familiar talent
- Animal Courier no longer tries to deliver Gem of True Sight if your inventory is full.
- Minor Windranger updates to model, textures and attachment point for bow strings
- Fixed Windranger taunt not showing when you don't have vision of the center of the map
- Added last updated time to the guide details view in the In-Game guide picker
- Added number of camps stacked to the support column of the post game scoreboard
- Added a toggle near the language filter to prioritize recent guides
- Custom Games: The local lobby list is now sorted by oldest lobby first
- Custom Games: Fixed a bug where loading into a custom game would occasionally fail to find the necessary files (resulting in a crash or missing interface elements)
- Fixed single-target spells being able to be cast on Dark Willow during Shadow Realm in some scenarios.