February 13, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← February 06, 2013 Patch (Test)||February 13, 2013 Patch (Test)||February 20, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
- : Fixed hitting units behind you.
- : Fixed some backswing behaviors with her spells
- : Fixed not removing collision.
- Fixed disabling at the end of its duration even if it was doing no damage.
- Fixed a recent bug with that could infrequently cause it to not block hero damage.
- Fixed some wave speed issues with , , , , , and .
- Enabled in Tournament lobbies.
- Team Matchmaking now uses the Tournament lobby rules.
- Two-player Mid Only games now automatically spawn a courier.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode for Latest Version (will be enabled in Tournament Version the following week).
- Updated look of the combat log and added language localization.
- Fixed bug where players who'd set themselves as Offline in Steam would still report their Rich Presence status.
- Players no longer display what hero they're playing in their Rich Presnce if they're in a private no-spectating game.
- Added a "Add Self to Roster" button that shows up for Team Admins that aren't part of their Team's Roster.
- The Game End panel now shows team names for games with teams.
- If dies with active, the visual effect is now removed.
- Fixed bots not considering a hard carry.
- Fixed VS bot not having a large enough item build list.
- Bots will no longer dust because it's sneaky.
- Bots will no longer buy invisibility detection for an enemy's item until they see that item in an enemy's inventory.
- Made bot slightly more likely to use .
- When a player connects, we now only disable/make invulnerable heroes on the opposing teams (not units with bots like the Warlock Golem).