We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
February 12, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← February 11, 2015 Patch||February 12, 2015 Patch||February 13, 2015 Patch →|
- Dire Ancients spawn box restriction area is now a bit smaller
- Enabled in Captain's Mode
- Agility growth reduced from 2.85 to 2.4
- Healing Ward mana cost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 120/125/130/135
- Bladefury mana cost rescaled from 110 to 120/110/100/90
- No longer affects invulnerable units (like Cycloned units)
- No longer keeps the targets disabled if Axe dies while the targets still have the debuff
- kill threshold reduced from 250/350/450 to 250/325/400 (Scepter from 300/450/625 to 300/425/550)
- duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds
- unit movement speed increased from 100 to 140 (same as )
- Various Pathing Improvements
- Fixed being unable to play bot games when you are offline
- Buyback readiness UI now takes into account how much gold you will lose when dying
- Pausing is no longer allowed in Unranked All Pick if your team is connected and hasn't picked their heroes
- Pausing In matchmaking games now has a countdown timer before initiating a pause
- Fixed various projectile particle effects being visible in Fog of War
- Moved the kill text lower so it does not get blocked by the "Killed By" screen
- Fixed the courier sometimes failing to deliver items if the deliver key was pressed soon after an item was purchased
- Networth Graph now updates automatically after hero kills instead of with a delay
- Alt clicking now works on enemy buffs
- Replays now start recording only after players have finished loading
- Left clicking actions on the minimap no longer ignores input for the first 0.2 seconds
- Added a new command to help debugging/analysis (
dota_show_spectated_unit_orders) by showing player inputs when watching a replay or spectating.
- Fixed the in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage
- Fixed an issue with neutral creeps and becoming idle when silenced.
- Fixed 's Bear's Warriors not giving kill credit to Lone Druid
- Added all sound directories to the whitelist for
- Several ability description adjustments and fixes
- Enabled New Bloom map.
- Item Recycling has been enabled for the New Bloom event.
- Reworked the item drop system.
- Items from treasures may now be gifted once to a friend during their trade-restricted period.
- Eight New Bloom trophies have been added to the Gallery of Triumphs.
- cast sound is now global for .
- Added a cast sound to .
- Fixed a crit exploit.
- Adjusted portrait for Yulsaria's Glacier.
- Swine of the Sunken Galley Bundle, Manifold Paradox and Demon Eater no longer come in Exalted quality.
- Bow of the Frostfangs rarity changed from Common to Rare.
- Skywarrior's Countenance rarity changed from Common to Rare, and portrait adjusted.
- Glowbat rarity changed from Rare to Mythical.
- Added custom icon and particle strings for Bloody Ripper, an unreleased set.
- New Arcana:
- New Voice Response reward for owners of The International Compendium 2014:
- See article for contents.
- The Unopened CM Arcana Bundles now counts as having the Arcana for purposes of accruing Ability Points
- Clarified Low Priority rules requiring All Random