Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
February 12, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← February 09, 2011 Patch||February 12, 2011 Patch||February 19, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Friday Update
- Added stun effect for Slardar's Crush and additional casting effects work.
- Updated Slardar's sprint effects.
- More side to side motion in Slardar's run and sprint animations.
- Larger Crush animation.
- Sandking's channel for his Ult is now a two beat tail slam "tell".
- Your active selected unit will no longer self-highlight if it's a hero.
- Bots will now perform "evasive maneuvers" to avoid things worth avoiding. Mirana's Arrow, Pudge's Hook, Ghost Ship, Rupture, etc.
- Enabled audio loop for Rupture, which gets louder when you move.
- Added Shadow Shaman VO.
- Hooked up Kunkka's new X Marks the Spot sound.
- Added a 30 second delay to automatic surrender when a whole team disconnects.
- Added impact effect to Plasma Field.
- Added Enigma (summons do have placeholder model)
- Fixed games not showing up for spectating.
- Fixed dead heroes being considered "alive".
- Fixed Lich's Frost Armor to only autocast on heroes.
- The primary target of Omnislash is now ministunned.
- Added a modifier to indicate that you are tethered by Puck's Dream Coil.
- Updated Omnislash and Lightning Bolt tooltips to indicate that they ministun.
- Zuus's Static Field no longer damages creeps.
- Deny overhead icons should now appear for all players.
- Fixed Omnislash not hitting magic immune units.
- Increased Morphling model size by 10%.
- Fixed Moonlight Shadow global invis kicking in immediately instead of waiting for fadetime.
- Fixed Eye of the Storm debuff lasting only 5 seconds from the last impact, instead of the full duration of the storm.
- Fixed Mjollnir having global cast range.
- Illusions now lie about their critical strike damage so they don't reveal themselves.
- Fixed Powershot tree destruction AoE being twice as big as it should.
- Fixed Razor having 600 instead of 475 attack range.
- Fixed Spectator UI's mana being the same as the health.
- Fixed Wave of Terror vision AoE being too small.
- Juggernaut's Omnislash's secondary jumps now find magic immune enemies.
- Fixed Cleave damage interaction with magic immune units.
- Fixed issue with Juggernaut's Omnislash where at all levels he could do one more slash than he was supposed to be able to.
- Fixed Riki's backstab angle being too narrow.