February 11, 2015 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← December 17, 2014 Patch (Test)||February 11, 2015 Patch (Test)||February 12, 2015 Patch (Test) →|
- Dire Ancients spawn box restriction area is now a bit smaller
- Enabled in Captain's Mode
- Agility growth reduced from 2.85 to 2.4
- Healing Ward mana cost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 120/125/130/135
- Bladefury mana cost rescaled from 110 to 120/110/100/90
- No longer affects invulnerable units (like Cycloned units)
- No longer keeps the targets disabled if Axe dies while the targets still have the debuff
- kill threshold reduced from 250/350/450 to 250/325/400 (Scepter from 300/450/625 to 300/425/550)
- duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds
- unit movement speed increased from 100 to 140 (same as )
- Various Pathing Improvements
- Fixed being unable to play bot games when you are offline
- Buyback readiness UI now takes into account how much gold you will lose when dying
- Pausing is no longer allowed in Unranked All Pick if your team is connected and hasn't picked their heroes
- Pausing In matchmaking games now has a countdown timer before initiating a pause
- Fixed various projectile particle effects being visible in Fog of War
- Moved the kill text lower so it does not get blocked by the "Killed By" screen
- Fixed the courier sometimes failing to deliver items if the deliver key was pressed soon after an item was purchased
- Networth Graph now updates automatically after hero kills instead of with a delay
- Alt clicking now works on enemy buffs
- Replays now start recording only after players have finished loading
- Left clicking actions on the minimap no longer ignores input for the first 0.2 seconds
- Added a new command to help debugging/analysis (
dota_show_spectated_unit_orders) by showing player inputs when watching a replay or spectating.
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage
- Fixed an issue with neutral creeps and Roshan becoming idle when silenced.
- Fixed Lone Druid's Bear's Warriors not giving kill credit to
- Added all sound directories to the whitelist for
- Several ability description adjustments and fixes
- Enabled New Bloom map.
- Item Recycling has been enabled for the New Bloom event.
- Reworked the item drop system.
- Items from treasures may now be gifted once to a friend during their trade-restricted period.
- Eight New Bloom trophies have been added to the Gallery of Triumphs.
- Adjusted portrait for Yulsaria's Glacier.
- Swine of the Sunken Galley Bundle, Manifold Paradox and Demon Eater no longer come in Exalted quality.
- Bow of the Frostfangs rarity changed to Rare.
- Skywarrior's Countenance rarity changed to Rare, and portrait adjusted.
- Glowbat rarity changed to Mythical.
- Added custom icon and particle strings for Bloody Ripper, an unreleased set.
- New Arcana:
- New Voice Response reward for owners of The International Compendium 2014:
- See article for contents.
- Increased Courier HP bar size and added a new UI indicator on the HP bar
- Improved Auto-attack Behavior when only Auto-Attack setting is on
- Fixed units dominated by the not giving credit to .
- Fixed being purgeable
- Fixed Arctic Burn debuff being dispelled by Spell Immunity
- Fixed Arctic Burn acquisition range
- Fixed Arctic Burn AI issues
- Fixed Arctic Burn debuff being refreshable
- Fixed Arctic Burn damage type not being Pure
- Fixed Arctic Burn speed
- Fixed being disjointable
- Fixed some pathing issues with attack orders
- Fixed Troll Priest casting Heal without the Heal being on autocast.
- Fixed Arctic Burn working on Roshan
- Fixed not being castable on non-heroes
- Fixed Spliter Blast and ignore Linken's Sphere
- Fixed Arctic Burn not applying on Spell Immune
- Fixed being able to force staff units out of
- Fixed not allowing enemies to attack a targeted spell immune hero
- Fixed ending arctic burn not killing nearby trees
- Fixed some sound related bugs
- Fixed Splinter Blast bounce not being able to travel to Spell Immune units (still does not affect them if they are immune on impact)
- Fixed being unable to target non-heroes
- Fixed Cold Embrace healing tick rate being 1 instead 0.1
- Fixed Winter Wyvern's attack point when arctic burn is active
- Pausing does not require a count down if a player is disconnected
- Fixed lasting half a second longer
- Fixed Arctic Burn slow now showing in the UI
- Arctic Burn slow duration increased by 1 second to match the damage duration
- Fixed Cold Embrace being purgeable
- Splinter Blast speed fixed from 500 to 600
- Fixed Splinter Blast being purgeable
- Allies are no longer be able to deny the target of
- Fixed Arctic Burn being able to apply to the same target multiple times per cast