We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
February 11, 2015 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← December 17, 2014 Patch (Test)||February 11, 2015 Patch (Test)||February 12, 2015 Patch (Test) →|
- Dire Ancients spawn box restriction area is now a bit smaller
- Enabled in Captain's Mode
- Agility growth reduced from 2.85 to 2.4
- Healing Ward mana cost rescaled from 80/100/120/140 to 120/125/130/135
- Bladefury mana cost rescaled from 110 to 120/110/100/90
- No longer affects invulnerable units (like Cycloned units)
- No longer keeps the targets disabled if Axe dies while the targets still have the debuff
- kill threshold reduced from 250/350/450 to 250/325/400 (Scepter from 300/450/625 to 300/425/550)
- duration reduced from 20 to 15 seconds
- unit movement speed increased from 100 to 140 (same as )
- Various Pathing Improvements
- Fixed being unable to play bot games when you are offline
- Buyback readiness UI now takes into account how much gold you will lose when dying
- Pausing is no longer allowed in Unranked All Pick if your team is connected and hasn't picked their heroes
- Pausing In matchmaking games now has a countdown timer before initiating a pause
- Fixed various projectile particle effects being visible in Fog of War
- Moved the kill text lower so it does not get blocked by the "Killed By" screen
- Fixed the courier sometimes failing to deliver items if the deliver key was pressed soon after an item was purchased
- Networth Graph now updates automatically after hero kills instead of with a delay
- Alt clicking now works on enemy buffs
- Replays now start recording only after players have finished loading
- Left clicking actions on the minimap no longer ignores input for the first 0.2 seconds
- Added a new command to help debugging/analysis (
dota_show_spectated_unit_orders) by showing player inputs when watching a replay or spectating.
- Fixed the Hill Troll Priest in the small camp sometimes not moving when the rest of the camp was pulled by taking damage
- Fixed an issue with neutral creeps and Roshan becoming idle when silenced.
- Fixed Lone Druid's Bear's Warriors not giving kill credit to
- Added all sound directories to the whitelist for
- Several ability description adjustments and fixes
- Enabled New Bloom map.
- Item Recycling has been enabled for the New Bloom event.
- Reworked the item drop system.
- Items from treasures may now be gifted once to a friend during their trade-restricted period.
- Eight New Bloom trophies have been added to the Gallery of Triumphs.
- Adjusted portrait for Yulsaria's Glacier.
- Swine of the Sunken Galley Bundle, Manifold Paradox and Demon Eater no longer come in Exalted quality.
- Bow of the Frostfangs rarity changed to Rare.
- Skywarrior's Countenance rarity changed to Rare, and portrait adjusted.
- Glowbat rarity changed to Mythical.
- Added custom icon and particle strings for Bloody Ripper, an unreleased set.
- New Arcana:
- New Voice Response reward for owners of The International Compendium 2014:
- See article for contents.
- Increased Courier HP bar size and added a new UI indicator on the HP bar
- Improved Auto-attack Behavior when only Auto-Attack setting is on
- Fixed units dominated by the not giving credit to .
- Fixed being purgeable
- Fixed Arctic Burn debuff being dispelled by Spell Immunity
- Fixed Arctic Burn acquisition range
- Fixed Arctic Burn AI issues
- Fixed Arctic Burn debuff being refreshable
- Fixed Arctic Burn damage type not being Pure
- Fixed Arctic Burn speed
- Fixed being disjointable
- Fixed some pathing issues with attack orders
- Fixed Troll Priest casting Heal without the Heal being on autocast.
- Fixed Arctic Burn working on Roshan
- Fixed not being castable on non-heroes
- Fixed Spliter Blast and ignore Linken's Sphere
- Fixed Arctic Burn not applying on Spell Immune
- Fixed being able to force staff units out of
- Fixed not allowing enemies to attack a targeted spell immune hero
- Fixed ending arctic burn not killing nearby trees
- Fixed some sound related bugs
- Fixed Splinter Blast bounce not being able to travel to Spell Immune units (still does not affect them if they are immune on impact)
- Fixed being unable to target non-heroes
- Fixed Cold Embrace healing tick rate being 1 instead 0.1
- Fixed Winter Wyvern's attack point when arctic burn is active
- Pausing does not require a count down if a player is disconnected
- Fixed lasting half a second longer
- Fixed Arctic Burn slow now showing in the UI
- Arctic Burn slow duration increased by 1 second to match the damage duration
- Fixed Cold Embrace being purgeable
- Splinter Blast speed fixed from 500 to 600
- Fixed Splinter Blast being purgeable
- Allies are no longer be able to deny the target of
- Fixed Arctic Burn being able to apply to the same target multiple times per cast