Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
February 07, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← February 04, 2013 Patch||February 07, 2013 Patch||February 08, 2013 Patch →|
- Added Team Matchmaking! Teams have a public rating based on their performance against other Teams.
- Added Language setting for Matchmaking!
- Fixed Magic Immune target. AoE and Self impact behavior when there is a
- Fixed being applied to Magic Immune units.
- Fixed being removed by Magic Immunity.
- Fixed damage interval.
- Fixed being able to use potions during .
- Fixed being able to cast on special units like Spirit Bear and 's Golem.
- Fixed 's interaction with and True Strike.
- Fixed sometimes missing at very close range in .
- Fixed travel time being too slow.
- Fixed first and second impact slow values being swapped.
- Fixed going off if Keeper died during the delay.
- Fixed Spirit Bear's working against Ancients and Creep Heroes like Familiars and 's Golem.
- Fixed hitting Nightmared units.
- Fixed not blocking damage from , , and Wildkin's Tornado.
- Fixed Morph transformation stopping if Morphling gets purged or cycloned.
- Fixed gaining souls while dead.
- Fixed gaining souls from killing illusions.
- Fixed sometimes creating invisible paths of targets it hit.
- Added Pseudo Random support for his Bash.
- Fixed Roshan. interaction with
- Fixed Cleave hitting Familiars.
- Fixed hitting ethereal units.
- Fixed various buffs did not remove.
- Fixed bouncing off of couriers.
- Fixed courier not responding to deliver orders after having received a hold or stop order.
- Reduced stash interaction ranges to fix the courier not filling a bottle when entering and exiting the fountain area in a short time.
- Fixed the Deliver Items breaking if you used speed burst on the way to the stash.
- Fixed direct unit target spells having 24 less effective range.
- Fixed and not removing , , , and .
- Fixed Day/Night cycle duration as well as initial state being a bit off.
- Fixed some ability Backswing timing issues ( , , , , , , , , , , , , ).
- Lifesteal that does. now has the same stacking behavior with
- Fixed charges incrementing while you are dead.
- Dropped, non-sharable items can no longer be destroyed by teammates.
- Fixed dominated units continuing their previous channeling spell.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode for Latest Version (will be enabled in Tournament Version the following week).
- Added Language option for Matchmaking. You will find players when matchmaking that have selected the same language(s).
- Fixed buff refreshes not showing the correct swipe.
- Made Keeper's two Spirit Form abilities always visible but just disabled until he uses Spirit Form.
- The dota:// URL handler now supports lobbyid= and accountid= for creating game spectating links.
- Fixed autocast ability border not hiding when moving from a friendly unit to querying an enemy.
- When using smart tab switching, fixed not being able to cycle to controllable units if your currently selected using is dead.
- Players that play on a league game will now have access to that league pass.
- Fixed being able to pick or random an already repicked hero.
- Added an error message when pressing the courier deliver button and there are no items to be delivered.
- Added Team query to WebAPI. Query is GetTeamInfoByTeamID, params are start_at_team_id and teams_requested.
- Players that participate in Leagues will now have access to watch all games for said league in the tournament tab.
- Made bot more likely to use to heal himself.
- When considering purchasing an item and determining whether there's room in their inventory, bots will now consider whether the item will stack with an existing item.
- Bots will no longer sell a situational item in order to retrieve a situational item from their stash (fixes purchase thrashing).
- will no longer use on non-hero units.
- Slightly lowered the maximum desire to attack a non-hero unit.
- Added the Councilor's Raiment Set, Arms of the Bramble Lord Set, Ceremonial Carapace of Qaldin Set, The Apocalyptic Fire Set, The Bone Scryer Set and Chains of the Summoned Lord Set