Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
(Redirected from Familiars)
Main Article: Visage
Effect Radius: 350
Effect Delay: 0.55
Health Regen Bonus: 150/175/200
Stun Duration: 1/1.25/1.5
Stone Form Duration: 6
- During the effect delay, the Familiar is rooted and disarmed, being prevented from moving or attacking.
- After the effect delay, the Familiar's health regeneration is heavily boosted, it is turned invulnerable and it gets disabled.
- Can regenerate up to 900/1050/1200 health over its full duration.
- The area stun and damage are applied right after the effect delay as well.
- The stun and damage location is determined upon landing, not upon cast.
- Upon landing, trees in the surrounding area are destroyed
- Stone Form first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- When a Familiar dies during the effect delay, the area damage and stun are not applied, but the visual effects still appear.
- The Stone Form's duration is indicated by a yellow number above the Familiar. This number is visible to Visage only.