Neutral Drop Only
- Fallen Skies are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 400 health, 17 health regen, 240 mana, 11 mana regen and 20 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 400 health, 17 health regen, 240 mana and 11 mana regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 400 health, 17 health regen, 240 mana, 11 mana regen and 20 attack damage.
Cast Range: 1600
Impact Radius: 315
Effect Delay: 0.5
Impact Damage (Units): 150
Impact Damage (Buildings): 75
Damage per Second (Units): 90
Damage per Second (Buildings): 50
Burn Duration: 6
Stun Duration: 2
Damage Cooldown: 3
- Upon landing, all enemies within the area, including buildings but excluding wards, get damaged, stunned and receive a damaging debuff.
- The meteor first applies the debuffs, then the impact damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 7 total instances, including the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 690 damage to units and 375 to buildings (before reductions).
- Multiple casts on the same targets do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Stacks with the debuff of .
- Destroys trees within the radius upon impact.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Fallen Sky on a 3 second cooldown.
- Does not share cooldowns with or .
- Fallen Sky is best used as both initiation and escape tool, as it works like a combination of and .
- Sometimes it is wise to sell your Blink Dagger to save slot for an another item once you have obtained Fallen Sky due to its longer cast range and attributes.