We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
| Faerie Fire|
|The ethereal flames from the ever-burning ruins of Kindertree ignite across realities.|
- Faerie Fires do not stack in the inventory. Each bought instance requires its own slot.
- The attack damage from multiple instances fully stacks.
- Faerie Fire is not shareable and cannot be used on allies.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Faerie Fire is often purchased as a ranged equivalent or cheaper substitute for Quelling Blade. It is generally good on heroes who intend to farm and get last hits, but start out with low damage.
- For the mid-laner, Faerie Fire can create an advantage over the enemy, as well as save him from a gank.