|Texts:||Scrolls of Haize|
Faerie Dragons are small, flying creatures with six prehensile limbs, and a tail that bifurcates into two curled tips. Some individuals are known to possess glowing tails, creating a spectacle of light in flight that is seldom witnessed. They have two large eyes, and several antennae on their heads. The wings are insect-like, and exist in a realm slightly out of sync with the rest of their body, allowing them to molt and change forms independently of their bodies. They also and contains magical dust that can be released at will.
Faerie Dragons larvae reach adulthood in a chrysalis, before being hatched on fronds of the Undertree. This incubation can last for a million years, and a single Faerie Dragon may undergo several metamorphoses. Upon emerging from their pupae, the larvae are transformed into nymphs, which retain juvenile features. Faerie Dragons rejuvenate themselves by molting, which can change their appearance.
Young Faerie Dragons eat the leaves, roots, and stalks of the Undertree. Aside from plant matter, Faerie Dragons can also be cannibalistic, consuming their own siblings for sustenance.
Faerie Dragons can be hostile to outsiders. Those who try to observe their glowing flight on moonless nights often lose their lives in the process.
The Fearie Dragons may be related to the Fae and the Fae Realm, and subsequently share similar powers. The Fae Mireska complains that Puck regularly interferes in her business, and she and Puck are both able to understand Mercurial's speech.
- Faerie Dragons are based on a species of the same name from the Warcraft universe.
- Phase Shift description.
- Merry Wanderer's Brush description.
- Aether-Wings description.
- Waning Rift description.
- Puck response: ▶️ This should be less tiresome than another age in chrysalis.
- Puck response: ▶️ Ah, nothing like the feel of a fresh molt.
- Alchemist response: ▶️ All right! Fairy dragon blood is hard to come by.
- Puck response: ▶️ I have been to Claszureme. They still speak of their relief at being rid of you.
- Puck response: ▶️ Hatched on a frond of the Undertree, I devoured leaf, stalk, root and all of my sibs. Yet, only halfway through this Eon, I already hunger for more!
- Puck response: ▶️ The Scrolls of Haize are concise on this matter: with youth comes grave responsibility. A thousand years of youth have fallen behind, and still I fill the time with games.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I'm tired of your meddling in my business, Puck!
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ Other people might not understand you, but I do.