From Dota 2 Wiki
- Rescaled level 2/3 experience requirement from 200/400 to 230/370.
- Base hero-kill XP bounty (non-assist portion) for level 1-5 reduced from 100/120/140/160/180 to 30/60/90/120/150 (You still get extra XP for hero kills from the assist formula)
- XP range increased from 1300 to 1500
- XP required to go from level 1 to level 2 reduced from 240 to 200
- XP required to go from level 2 to level 3 increased from 360 to 400
- XP required to go from level 20 to 25 reduced from 10895 to 10000 [ ]
- XP Required to go from level 1 to level 6 increased by 15%, 300 XP total [ ]
- XP Required to go from level 9 to 13 redistributed from 700/720/740/1200 to 800/820/840/900 [ ]
- AoE hero kill Gold and XP bounties reduced by 10% [ ]
- XP Requirement to go from level 6 to 12 increased by 140. [ ]
- XP Requirement to go from level 12 to 20 increased by 140. [ ]
- XP Requirement to go from level 24 to 25 reduced by 280. [ ]
- XP required to reach Level 12 is the same as previous Level 11 (level 2 ultimate).
- XP required to reach Level 18 is the same as previous Level 16 (level 3 ultimate).
- XP required to reach Level 25 is the same as previous Level 23.
- Smoothed out XP progression from level 8->13 to be always incrementing.
- Previously was 800/1000/1000/600/2200/800.
- Adjusted hero kill experience table.
- Lane creeps now give 50% of experience when denied by neutrals rather than 35% (normal player denies give 50% experience)
- Experience required to get to level 8 and 9 rescaled from 600/1200 to 800/1000.
- Ancient neutrals now behave like normal neutrals and split experience with all heroes in the AoE.
- The fixed portion of the XP Hero Bounty for first 5 levels is reduced from 100/120/160/220/300 to 100/120/140/160/180 (then continues +100 per level as usual).
- Hero kills achieved by units under your control now provide XP credit to your hero (Affects things like Spirit Bear, Golems, Familiars, etc getting kills).
- AoE Bonus XP component based on Team XP difference reduced by 40%.
- AoE XP XPFactor reduced from 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12 to 0.23/0.23/0.2/0.15/0.12.
- Reduced AoE XP bonus factor for 1/2/3/4/5 hero kills from 0.5/0.35/0.25/0.2/0.15 to 0.3/0.3/0.2/0.15/0.12.
- Adjusted bonus area of effect XP.
- Reworked the bonus area of effect XP.
- XP AoE increased from 1200 to 1300.
- Non-Ancient Neutrals now split XP with all heroes in the AoE instead of just the team that killed them.
- Deny XP and Bonus XP/Gold AoE is now the same as regular XP AoE (1000->1200).
- 4 hero XP bonus changed from 15 + 6 * Level to 20 + 5 * Level.
- 5 hero XP bonus changed from 10 + 5 * Level to 15 + 4 * Level.
- Level 11 XP requirements reduced from 6500 to 6000.
- Level 12 XP requirements increased from 7700 to 8200.
- Total XP required for level 7 decreased from 2700 to 2600.
- Total XP required for level 8 decreased from 3500 to 3200.
- It still requires a total of 4400 XP to reach level 9.
- Heroes now get XP if they get a kill outside of the standard XP range.
- XP AoE increased from 1000 to 1200.
- Rebalanced the assist Gold & XP system.
- Most recent versions (since 6.55) have an extra portion of the gold/XP that is not a pure split like standard XP usually is.
- For XP "heroes" means the number of heroes in the area. "Level" always means the level of the dying target.
- 6.68 Bonus XP:
- 1 Hero: 15 * Level + 50
- 2 Heroes: 15 * Level + 50
- 3 Heroes: 14 * Level + 50
- 4 Heroes: 13 * Level + 50
- 5 Heroes: 12 * Level + 50
- 6.69 Bonus XP:
- 1 Hero: 20 * Level + 120
- 2 Heroes: 15 * Level + 90
- 3 Heroes: 7 * Level + 30
- 4 Heroes: 6 * Level + 15
- 5 Heroes: 5 * Level + 10
- Minor adjustment (+50) to the extra AoE XP bounty.
- The non-splitting XP/gold bonuses are now doubled for EM like the rest of the XP/bounty system is.
- Increased the non-splitting portion of the XP/gold from 8/Level XP & 40 gold to 12 * Level XP & 30 + 5 * Level gold.
- Increased Hero Kill Experience bonus a little bit (+8 unshared experience per hero level in an area).