|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 225 health, 1.25 health regen, 1% magic resistance, 6.4 armor, 40 attack speed, 2% movement speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 8 armor, 50 attack speed, 2.5% movement speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 40 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 180 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 6.4 armor, 40 attack speed, 2% movement speed, 150 mana, 0.63 mana regen, 0.88% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
Cast Range: 800
Base Damage: 75
Primary Attribute as Damage: 200%
Enemy Move Speed Slow: 80%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 40%
Ally/Self Duration: 4
Enemy Duration: 3
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1275.
- Turns the target ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Checks the caster's primary attribute upon projectile hit.
- The blast first applies the ethereal debuff, then the damage, then the slow debuff.
- This means it effectively amplifies its own damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces 's total magic resistance to -26%, assuming his basic 10% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
Heroes whose default item build includes Ethereal Blade as a situational item
Agility:, , , .
Recommend:, , , , .
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with for massive amounts of burst damage.