|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 40 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 10 attack damage.
Cast Range: 800
Base Damage: 125
Primary Attribute as Damage: 150%
Enemy Move Speed Slow: 80%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 40%
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1275.
- Turns the target ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Checks the caster's primary attribute upon projectile hit.
- The blast first applies the ethereal debuff, then the damage, then the slow debuff.
- This means it effectively amplifies its own damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
- Morphling's allows him to dramatically increase his agility, making Ether Burst deal more damage from the primary attribute gain. This can be comboed into and for massive magical damage increased by Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction.
- Ethereal Blade is economically efficient cost per point of / / all attributes for Meepo. Meepo and his clones benefit from the attributes, increasing their health and mana pool, and also increases their armor, attack speed and damage output. can be also be used defensively to convert one of his clones into ethereal form, temporary saving them from being targeted by physical damage.
Heroes who may include an Ethereal Blade in their build situationally:
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with for massive amounts of burst damage.
Main Article: Ethereal Blade/Changelogs