|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 40 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen and 10 attack damage.
Cast Range: 800
Base Damage: 125
Primary Attribute as Damage: 150%
Enemy Move Speed Slow: 80%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 40%
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1275.
- Turns the target ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Checks the caster's primary attribute upon projectile hit.
- The blast first applies the ethereal debuff, then the damage, then the slow debuff.
- This means it effectively amplifies its own damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
Heroes whose default item build includes Ethereal Blade as a situational item
Agility:, , , , , .
Intelligence:, , .
Heroes that can deal heavy damage in using Ethereal Blade because of attribute
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with for massive amounts of burst damage.