We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
- One Ethereal Blade grants a total of 200 health, 0.6 health regeneration, 5.71 armor, 40 attack speed, 110 mana, 0.4 mana regeneration, 0.71% spell damage and 10 (40 to agility heroes) attack damage.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200 and can be disjointed.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Applies the ethereal effect before dealing its own damage, effectively increasing the damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces Meepo's and Visage's total magic resistance to 9% and -26% respectively, assuming their basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority
- Shares cooldown with Ghost Scepter.
Heroes whose default item build includes Ethereal Blade as a situational item
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with Dagon for massive amounts of burst damage.