From Dota 2 Wiki
|A flickering blade of a ghastly nature, it is capable of dealing damage in both magical and physical planes.|
- One Ethereal Blade grants a total of 200 health, 7.14% health regen amplification, 6.67 armor, 40 attack speed, 120 mana, 20% mana regen amplification and 0.71% spell damage.
Cast Range: 800
Base Damage: 75
Primary Attribute as Damage: 200%
Enemy Move Speed Slow: 80%
Magic Resistance Reduction: 40%
Ally/Self Duration: 4
Enemy Duration: 3
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1275.
- Damage and slow is only applied when targeting an enemy unit.
- Applies the ethereal effect before dealing its own damage, effectively increasing the damage.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces Visage's total magic resistance to -26%, assuming his basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ether Blast's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority
- Shares cooldown with Ghost Scepter.
Heroes whose default item build includes Ethereal Blade as a situational item
- Ethereal Blade can be used in combination with Dagon for massive amounts of burst damage.