(Redirected from Enraged Wildkin)
- As a neutral unit:
- The wildwing never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- The Tornado is a controllable unit, which can be selected and given move, follow and patrol orders.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The damage is not connected with the debuff.
- Deals 11.25 close and 3.75 far damage in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 159 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 1811.25 damage when close, and 603.75 damage when far and standing within range for its full duration.
- The Tornado’s invulnerability is provided by the aura’s positive Tornado Tempest buff.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Wildwing Ripper was known as "Enraged Wildkin", and the Wildwing was known as "Wildkin".
- no longer pierces spell immunity.
- cast point reduced from 0.75 to 0.4.
- now works on Siege units
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- AoE increased from 700 to 900
- Tornado no longer automatically wanders around
- cooldown reduced from 120 to 70
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot