|is a flexible intelligence hero that can be an effective jungle hero with focus in ganking and pushing in early stages of the game. allows her to control neutral creeps, gaining access to their abilities and auras. She can heal herself and allies with , as well as deal pure damage through attacks with .|
- Maxing Untouchable allows Enchantress to survive in the offlane since it lowers attack speed of enemies. She then has the choice to invest in Nature's Attendant to heal or Enchant to slow. She can also grab a neutral creep from the nearby large camp to pressure her opponents with harass or threaten to take tower. Then, she may consider to transition into a carry.
- Consider Nature's Attendants at level 1 against enemies with high magical damage like and .
- Maxing Enchant allows Enchantress to jungle faster with more creeps. She can then use them with to gank other lanes, usually mid. Later on, she should help push with her army and aura items like .
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+15% Magic Resistance|
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Enchantress's magic resistance to 36.25%.
Tips & Tactics
- Enchantress is effective at all stages of the game.
- Building is a very good choice on Enchantress; as aside from the intelligence it gives her it can be used to put some distance between her and her enemy (thus empowering Impetus); or even if very well-timed to use it on Impetus's target while Impetus itself is mid-air; thus hugely increasing its damage. Note however that this will make escaping easier for the enemy if your powerful Impetus does not kill them.
- Enchant allows the Enchantress to micromanage just like Chen. Micromanaging is a crucial ability to master for heroes like Enchantress and Chen.
- Enchantress outranges towers with either or .
- Untouchable makes Enchantress nearly immune to physical attacks, which is especially useful against harassment during the laning stage.
- However, be careful against magical nukes as she still has a low health pool.
- Untouchable will slow 's attacks to a crawl, making Enchantress an ideal tank against him.
- Untouchable stops enemy creeps in their tracks, allowing Enchantress and her team to push buildings.
- Use Enchant to slow an enemy and dispel their buffs during ganks. You can then have more time to use your creeps' abilities on the slowed target.
- Use Enchant on illusions of powerful enemy heroes late game, helping your team get rid of one nuisance.
- Use Enchant on neutral creeps to control them and take advantage of their abilities and auras.
- has Tornado to farm large stacks without drawing aggro, or to harass lanes by making Tornado follow an enemy.
- and also have magical nukes to harass lanes.
- , , , and help ganks with their disables.
- provides attack damage bonus aura that scales well into the late game.
- With level 20 talent, Enchantress can use Enchant on ancient creeps.
- Enchantress may use Enchant on her own creeps again to refresh the duration, instead of letting them die by expiration.
- Nature's Attendants keeps creeps and allies healthy in pushes.
- Nature's Attendants helps in surviving ganks; use it before getting stunned and if she's the only target, as only heavy nukers are capable of killing her.
- More tips needed.
- Buy mana regenerating items like or to fuel Impetus.
- Impetus calculates the damage with the distance between you and target when the projectile hit; so, after throwing Impetus, you can turn and run farther away from the target as an attempt to increase the distance and damage to finish off the low HP hero.
- stacks with to increase attack range, boosting the damage output of Impetus.
- Toggle Impetus on as you push target away with for rapid and painful pure damage attacks.
- Impetus scales well into late game with attack speed since it deals pure damage.
- Impetus pierces spell immunity, though it still counters Unstoppable so do be careful when they run at you.
- heals every little wound that you get from jungling or gank attempts.
- recovers health from a greater clash, which could potentially happen while ganking or in the jungle when meeting a roaming hero.
- restores mana to keep using Enchant when jungle or gank.
- gives cost-effective attribute bonuses.
- makes ganking easier with invisibility and movement speed boost.
- provides movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank early.
- refills health and mana in short bursts.
- gives mana regeneration and blocks some magical damage to go along with Untouchable that counters physical attacks.
- provides movement speed bonus for cheap; will build into Drum of Endurance.
- give movement speed boost for superb positioning.
- gives more attributes, as well as burst health and mana.
- provides attack range bonus to increase damage of Impetus. The bonus strength and agility help Enchantress with some health and attack speed.
- gives attributes and movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank and push.
- increases Enchantress's damage output and attack range, allowing her to stay farther away from the fray.
- , upgraded from Dragon Lance, enables Enchantress to deal tremendous damage over a short period of time while keeping herself in a safe distance.
- helps to pick off a single target with silence and critical strike, as well as granting intelligence, mana regeneration, and attack speed, greatly increasing the rate of using Impetus.
- , coupling with Enchant, slows enemy movement speed so Enchantress and her creeps can land more attacks.
- grants charges for slain enemies; use them to damage enemies or heal allies.
- accelerates farm to help Enchantress transition to a damage dealer with her core items.
- has aura that provides attack speed and health regeneration for Enchantress and her controlled creeps. Furthermore, it enables Enchantress to control another creep to increase the size of her army.
- protects Enchantress against magical damage, working well with Untouchable to increase survivability.
- root to keep target in place for Impetus. gives attributes and a
- grants spell immunity to keep Enchantress alive and firing Impetus without enemy interruptions.
- pierces evasion for Enchantress to land Impetus.
- gives intelligence, survivability, and a slow, allowing Enchantress to keep in range of her targets.
- provides good bonuses to attributes and a hex that allows Enchantress to keep using Impetus on a target.
- increases attack speed for faster Impetus, useful when you have the mana regeneration to sustain it.
- allows Enchantress to attack faster with Impetus, and survive for longer in fights with armor.