- Enchantress is well known for taking control of various summons with her Enchant. However, Broodmother's summons are not a good target for that, because she can swarm up a bunch of her summons with and Enchantress has no good waveclear (Spawn Spiderlings can also kill creeps controlled with Enchant).
- Broodmother often buys that can help her manfight Enchantress without getting affected by Untouchable.
- Chen can use on creeps controlled by Enchant.
- Ironically, Enchantress can Enchant Chen's creeps.
- does 1000 magical damage to Enchantress's creeps and roots them for 10 seconds, which hinders her ability to gank.
- makes you spell immune and does magical damage which Enchantress gets wrecked by. If you can catch her with a slow or stun early game, you can kill her. Be careful late game though, since Impetus goes through spell immunity.
- pure damage burst on a squishy enchantress, that forces her to get a ghost scepter.
- gives bonus attack speed and protection from Untouchable making him big threat for low armor Enchantress.
- will lessen her high movement speed, something she usually relies on to escape.
- He can finish Enchantress off with her own Enchanted creeps, devouring them with .
- Enchantress has very little health pool and cannot tank Lina's heavy magic burst.
- Untouchable is decently countered by , exposing Enchantress' weakness to physical damage due to her low armor.
- Lina is decent at clearing creeps and can kill Enchantress' creeps quickly.
- Enchantress has pitiful HP, even more pitiful than Luna, so and will often harass her through her Untouchable.
- With ability, Luna can clear Enchantress's creep wave very efficiently.
- After Luna purchases , she will be able to harass Enchantress very effective without getting affected by Untouchable.
- can quickly kill Enchantress with a combo rendering Untouchable useless.
- Burst damage from Timbersaw's abilities is more than enough to deal with Enchantress and her creeps.
- Timbersaw doesn't rely on his physical attacks, which makes Untouchable useless against him.
- can close the gap between them and minimize damage from Impetus.
- However, Impetus can ignore if Enchantress is not a primary target for Timbersaw or if he is disabled
- and can help cancel out Untouchable.
- ignores .
- 's speed allows easy pursuit or escape, while the evasion greatly reduces the threat of Enchantress' , especially when retreating.
- is a powerful disable if Enchantress gets too close to one of her own minions.
- Riki players often buy to initiate, which renders Enchantress' movement speed useless. This initiation will usually followed with .
- Riki can effectively hit enchantress with after Diffusal-Smoke initiation, and for hero like Enchantress, 3 to 4 hit from Riki is a big deal, unless Enchantress build earlier.
- Heroes with nukes: , , , ,
- Heroes that can jump her: ,
- Heroes with nukes that can jump her: ,
- Heroes with break can disable Untouchable for a while: (via ),
- can turn Impetus against Enchantress since she has a low HP pool.
- lowers the amount of healing received by Enchantress and her allies from Nature's Attendants.
- 's spell immunity ignores Untouchable's attack speed slow.
- breaks Untouchable for a couple of seconds.
- nukes Enchantress's low health.
- Impetus will deal huge amounts of damage when he uses a to escape.
- is useless against Impetus.
- Enchant allows you to steal his creeps and the wolves he gets form .
- He relies heavily on right clicks making Untouchable very effective against him.
- If he tries to run away Impetus will do huge amounts of damage.
- Impetus is not blocked by . A can also be controlled to dispel .
- Spirit Breaker won’t do much harm because of Untouchable and Nature's Attendants. Unless Aiushtha is low on HP, Spirit Breaker won’t catch her with mere spells.
- Enchant dispels .
- Enchant's slow can help kite Ursa in fights and also in lane.
- Enchantress can out harrass Ursa in lane by using her long attack range and Untouchable, as well as out sustaining him with Nature's Attendants.
- Range-reliant heroes: ,
- Heroes that have an escape that doesn't disjoint projectiles: , ,
Works well with...
- Legion Commander's strong dispel). can heal (as Enchantress is very squishy) and save her from enemy disables (as Press the Attack applies a
- Legion Commander's Press the Attack also grants Enchantress bonus attack speed which is great with Impetus.
- Lich can make Enchantress even tankier against physical attacks using .
- Spell immunity goes through Untouchable, however Lich's Ice Armor will still grant Enchantress armor.
- Enchantress can heal Io with Nature's Attendants while it uses on someone which will heal that tethered unit tremendously.
- will give the fragile Enchantress some much needed durability in combination with Io's shared regeneration while also boosting up her attack speed, making Impetus even earlier a much greater threat for the enemy team.
- Warlock can slow multiple enemies with his in a huge area, enabling Enchantress to safely attack with her Impetus.
- In combination with Impetus can deal huge amounts of damage to all bonded enemies. (since the shared damage from Fatal Bonds is the same damage type the attacked unit suffered)
- is a strong heal which can restore the hp of the squishy Enchantress so she can save her own healing spell. (since Nature's Attendants has a long cooldown)
- Heroes with slow: