Aiushtha the Enchantress is a ranged intelligence hero who uses her abilities to push through lanes and gank with relative ease. Enchantress works well as a jungler in the early game, as it maximizes the effectiveness of her Enchant and Untouchable abilities. On first glance, she may be just a support, serving her allies with powerful heals, creep abilities and slows, but as time goes on, her power increases and once she has her ultimate, Enchantress' regular attacks are strong enough to kill most heroes with a couple of attacks, if they stand far enough, and make her a potential carry.
- The distance is calculated as the projectile hits the target.
- This means moving away from the target causes it to deal more damage on impact, and moving closer decreases the damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- Impetus deals its damage before the attack damage is applied, but still depends on the attack hitting the target.
- Can control only one unit.
- Despite what the description says, can not target an already enchanted unit.
- Casting Enchant on heroes (including clones and the illusion) or creep-heroes slows them and applies a basic dispel on them (long sound is played).
- Enchant first applies the dispel, then the slow.
- Casting Enchant on any other enemy unit which is not a ward or building converts it (short sound is played). This includes regular illusions.
- When converting, applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps and siege creeps.
- If the level 20 talent is chosen, ancient creeps can be converted, but and creep-heroes tagged as ancient creeps are only slowed.
- If the level 20 talent is chosen, couriers can be targeted, but it has no effect on them, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- When a converted creep's duration ends, it dies instantly. The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Every second, each wisp chooses a random allied unit to heal. So it is possible to heal up to 4/6/8/10 ( 12/14/16/18) allies at a time.
- The heal targets are chosen completely random, without any priorities. Multiple wisps can randomly select the same unit.
- Each wisp will approach its chosen target, indicating the wisp is healing the target.
- However, when choosing the wisps increasing talent, the visual effect does not adapt. The numbers of wisps can be seen does not increase.
- Each wisp will approach its chosen target, indicating the wisp is healing the target.
- Ignores ancient creeps and allies that already are at full health.
- The area of effect is centered around Enchantress' current location, not where the spell was cast.
- When Enchantress dies, the wisps still continue to heal units nearby her death's location.
- Nature's Attendants does not stack with itself. Casting the ability while it is active refreshes the buff.
- Can heal a total of 28/54/88/130 health per second.
- Can heal a total of 84/126/176/234 health per second if the number of wisps increasing talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 128/204/288/380 health per second if heal per wisp talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 384/476/576/684 health per second if both talents are chosen.
- Can heal a total of 308/594/968/1430 health over its full duration.
- Can heal a total of 924/1386/1936/2574 health over its full duration if the number of wisps increasing talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 1408/2244/3168/4180 health over its full duration if heal per wisp talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 4224/5236/6336/7524 health over its full duration if both talents are chosen.
- Untouchable is triggered whenever a unit starts an attack on Enchantress, regardless of distance.
- This means it does not matter if the attack successfully hits or not, the slow is still applied.
- When the attack was fully executed, then the slow debuff lasts as long as the remaining backswing duration of the attack.
- Canceling the attack backswing does not affect this duration, so it is not possible to the reset attack speed by canceling it.
- When switching attack targets, the debuff persists, but does not apply the slow against the new target.
- The debuff persists until the attack against the new target finishes or gets canceled.
- This means it is possible to skip the backswing-based slow duration by issuing an attack order on a new target within attack range between each attack.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- The sound can be heard by enemies only when the spell was cast within their vision range.
- Sproink can be casted while rooted
|+20 Movement Speed||10||+15% Magic Resistance|
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Enchantress's magic resistance to 36.25%.
- basic ability.
is now a
- Damage: 8/12/16/20%.
- Mana: 40/45/50/55.
- Cooldown: 6/4/2/0.
- No longer Pierces Spell Immunity.
- Increased cooldown from 20/16/12/8 to 20.
- Increased creep duration from 26/44/62/80 to 30/60/90/120.
- Can now control only one unit.
- Can no longer target an already enchanted unit.
- Upgrades creeps with +200/400/800/1200 Health and +10/30/50/70 Damage and fully heals it.
- ultimate ability.
is now an
- Slows attack speed by 100/140/180
- Untouchable now pierces Spell Immunity
- Reworked .
- Grants , moving you backwards 400 units and disjointing projectiles.
- Cooldown: 3.
- Mana Cost: 50.
- Level 20 right talent reduced from -100 Slow to -80
- Reduced base attack damage from 30-40 to 26-36.
- Reduced heal per wisp per second from 10/11/12/13 to 7/9/11/13.
- Reduced distance to damage from 16%/22%/28% to 14%/20%/26%.
- heals every little wound that you get from jungling or gank attempts.
- recovers health from a greater clash, which could potentially happen while ganking or in the jungle when meeting a roaming hero.
- restores mana to keep using Enchant when jungle or gank.
- gives cost-effective attribute bonuses.
- makes ganking easier with invisibility and movement speed boost.
- provides movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank early.
- refills health and mana in short bursts.
- gives mana regeneration and blocks some magical damage to go along with Untouchable that counters physical attacks.
- provides movement speed bonus for cheap; will build into Drum of Endurance.
- give movement speed boost for superb positioning.
- gives more attributes, as well as burst health and mana.
- provides attack range bonus to increase damage of Impetus. The bonus strength and agility help Enchantress with some health and attack speed.
- gives attributes and movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank and push.
- increases Enchantress's damage output and attack range, allowing her to stay farther away from the fray.
- , upgraded from Dragon Lance, enables Enchantress to deal tremendous damage over a short period of time while keeping herself in a safe distance.
- helps to pick off a single target with silence and critical strike, as well as granting intelligence, mana regeneration, and attack speed, greatly increasing the rate of using Impetus.
- , coupling with Enchant, slows enemy movement speed so Enchantress and her creeps can land more attacks.
- grants charges for slain enemies; use them to damage enemies or heal allies.
- accelerates farm to help Enchantress transition to a damage dealer with her core items.
- has aura that provides attack speed and health regeneration for Enchantress and her controlled creeps. Furthermore, it enables Enchantress to control another creep to increase the size of her army.
- protects Enchantress against magical damage, working well with Untouchable to increase survivability.
- root to keep target in place for Impetus. gives attributes and a
- grants spell immunity to keep Enchantress alive and firing Impetus without enemy interruptions.
- pierces evasion for Enchantress to land Impetus.
- gives intelligence, survivability, and a slow, allowing Enchantress to keep in range of her targets.
- provides good bonuses to attributes and a hex that allows Enchantress to keep using Impetus on a target.
- increases attack speed for faster Impetus, useful when you have the mana regeneration to sustain it.
- allows Enchantress to attack faster with Impetus, and survive for longer in fights with armor.
|Roles:||Support Jungler Pusher Durable Disabler|
|Playstyle:||Sproink! Carefree and pure of heart, Aiushtha wanders the forests, listening to the stories of its inhabitants. Nature's Attendants flutter around her, lively sprites that heal critters big and small. When necessary, she Enchants woodland creatures to do her bidding. A perfect image of Untouchable innocence, hunters hesitate to make even the slightest move against Aiushtha. This reluctance is seldom reciprocated. Threats against her friends embolden the Enchantress to break her gentle demeanor, giving her the Impetus to bring those who disturb the peace to a swift and final justice.|
- Unlike most heroes, Enchantress's attack projectiles actually use the model of her equipped cosmetic weapon.
- Enchantress' alternate/fun name in DotA was Bambi, referencing the classic Disney animated film of the same name.
- Enchantress' phrases ▶️ "Light of foot, light of heart!", ▶️ "With skipping grace", and ▶️ "Oh do not run too fast for I will but bespeak thy grave and die" derive from Andrew Marvell's poem "The Nymph Complaining for the Death of her Fawn".
- Enchantress' line ▶️ "I guess the good do die young." is a reference to the 1977 song by Billy Joel "Only the Good die young".
- The line ▶️ "Ready or not, here I come!" is a reference to the traditional announcement at the start of the childhood game of Hide and Seek, and possibly a reference to the song Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) originally created by the Delfonics.