|Hero||Strategy||Counters||Equipment||Gear||Responses||Sounds||Lore||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
Aiushtha the Enchantress is a ranged intelligence hero who uses her abilities to push through lanes and gank with relative ease. Enchantress works well as a jungler in the early game, as it maximizes the effectiveness of her Enchant and Untouchable abilities. On first glance, she may be just a support, serving her allies with powerful heals, creep abilities and slows, but as time goes on, her power increases and once she has her ultimate, Enchantress' regular attacks are strong enough to kill most heroes with a couple of attacks, if they stand far enough, and make her a potential carry.
|Aiushtha, the Enchantress|
|Play "You know what I love? Everything!"|
|Lore:||Aiushtha appears to be an innocent, carefree creature of the woods, and while this is certainly true, it is hardly the sum of her story. She well understands the suffering of the natural world. She has wandered far, and fared through forests bright and drear, in every clime and every season, gathering friends, sharing news, bringing laughter and healing wherever she goes. For in worlds wracked by war, forests are leveled for the building of ships and siege engines; and even in places of peace, the woods are stripped for the building of homes, and as fuel for countless hearths. Aiushtha hears the pleas of the small creatures, the furtive folk who need green shade and a leafy canopy to thrive. She lends her ears to those who have no other listeners. She carries their stories from the wood to the world, believing that her own good cheer is a kind of Enchantment, that can itself fulfill the promise of a verdant future.|
|Voice:||Gin Hammond (Responses)|
- Untouchable is triggered whenever a unit starts an attack on Enchantress, regardless of distance.
- This means it does not matter if the attack successfully hits or not, the slow is still applied.
- When the attack was fully executed, then the slow debuff lasts as long as the remaining backswing duration of the attack.
- Canceling the attack backswing does not affect this duration, so it not possible to the reset attack speed by canceling it.
- When switching attack targets, the debuff persists, but does not apply the slow against the new target.
- The debuff persists until the attack against the new target finishes or gets canceled.
- This means it is possible to skip the backswing-based slow duration by issuing an attack order on a new target within attack range between each attack.
- Casting Enchant on heroes (including clones) or creep-heroes slows them and applies a basic dispel on them (long sound is played).
- Casting Enchant on any other enemy unit which is not a ward or building converts it (short sound is played). This includes illusions.
- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps.
- There is no limit to how many creeps can be converted. The current default cooldown, cast time and duration allow up to 3/4/5/7 creeps.
- When recast on an enchanted creep, its duration gets set back to 80 seconds. This also goes for other enchanted summoned units.
- For example, Necronomicon units last 50 seconds by default, but Enchant sets it to 80 seconds when recast.
- The duration of summons is not set to 80 upon converting them. It only sets it upon re-casting it on them a second time.
- When a converted creep's duration ends, it dies instantly. The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Every second, each wisp chooses a random allied unit to heal. So it is possible to heal up to 4/6/8/10 ( 12/14/16/18) allies at a time.
- The heal targets are chosen completely random, without any priorities. Multiple wisps can randomly select the same unit.
- Ignores ancient creeps and allies that already are at full health.
- The area of effect is centered around Enchantress' current location, not where the spell was cast.
- When Enchantress dies, the wisps still continue to heal units nearby her death's location.
- Can heal a total of 40/60/80/100 health per second.
- Can heal a total of 120/140/160/180 health per second if the number of wisps increasing talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 140/210/280/350 health per second if heal per wisp talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 420/490/560/630 health per second if both talents are chosen.
- Can heal a total of 440/660/880/1100 health over its full duration.
- Can heal a total of 1320/1540/1760/1980 health over its full duration if the number of wisps increasing talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 1540/2310/3080/3850 health over its full duration if heal per wisp talent is chosen.
- Can heal a total of 4620/5390/6160/6930 health over its full duration if both talents are chosen.
- The distance is calculated as the projectile hits the target.
- This means moving away from the target causes it to deal more damage on impact, and moving closer decreases the damage.
- Impetus deals its damage in a separate damage instance, so it is unaffected by any attack modifying effects.
- Impetus deals its damage before the attack damage is applied, but still depends on the attack hitting the target.
- The attack range bonus of Aghanim's Scepter is granted only if Impetus is learned.
- Enchantress' attack acquisition range stays at 800 even after acquiring Aghanim's Scepter.
|+25 Nature's Attendants Heal||25||+8% Impetus Damage|
|Enchant Affects Ancients||20||+100 Untouchable Slow|
|+8 Nature's Attendants Wisps||15||+50 Damage|
|+25 Movement Speed||10||+15% Magic Resistance|
- Tango heals every little wound that you could get from jungling or gank attempts.
- Healing Salve is bought to recover from a greater clash, which could potentially happen while ganking or in the jungle when meeting a roaming hero.
- Clarity restores mana to keep using Enchant when jungle or gank.
- Iron Branch gives cost-effective attribute bonuses.
- Smoke of Deceit makes ganking easier with invisibility and movement speed boost.
- Boots of Speed provides movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank early.
- Magic Stick refills health and mana in short bursts.
- Infused Raindrop gives mana regeneration and blocks some magical damage to go along with Untouchable that counters physical attacks.
- Wind Lace provides movement speed bonus for cheap; will build into Drum of Endurance.
- Urn of Shadows grants charges for slain enemies; use them to remove HP of more enemies or heal allies.
- Phase Boots give movement speed boost for superb positioning.
- Magic Wand gives more attributes, as well as burst health and mana.
- Dragon Lance provides attack range bonus to increase damage of Impetus. The bonus strength and agility help Enchantress with some health and attack speed.
- Drum of Endurance gives attributes and movement speed boost for Enchantress to gank and push.
- Aghanim's Scepter increases Enchantress's damage output and attack range, allowing her to stay farther away from the fray.
- Hurricane Pike, an upgrade of Dragon Lance, enables Enchantress to deal tremendous damage in a short time while keeping herself in a safe distance.
- Bloodthorn helps to pick off a single target with silence and also gives intelligence, mana regeneration, and attack speed, greatly increasing the rate of using Impetus.
- Power Treads increases the firing rate of Impetus and can also provide a health boost.
- Hand of Midas accelerates farm to help Enchantress transition to a damage dealer with her core items.
- Helm of the Dominator has aura that provides attack speed and health regeneration for Enchantress and her controlled creeps. Furthermore, it enables Enchantress to control another creep to increase the size of her army in combination with Enchant.
- Rod of Atos gives attributes and a root to keep target in place for Impetus.
- Black King Bar grants spell immunity to keep Enchantress alive and firing Impetus without enemy interruptions.
- Shiva's Guard gives intelligence, survivability, and a slow, allowing Enchantress to keep in range of her targets.
- Scythe of Vyse provides good bonuses to attributes and a hex that allows Enchantress to keep using Impetus on a target.
- Moon Shard increases attack speed for faster Impetus, useful when you have the mana regeneration to sustain it.
- Assault Cuirass allows Enchantress to attack faster with Impetus, and survive for longer in fights with armor.
|Roles:||Support Jungler Pusher Durable Disabler|
|Playstyle:||Sproink! Carefree and pure of heart, Aiushtha wanders the forests, listening to the stories of its inhabitants. Nature's Attendants flutter around her, lively sprites that heal critters big and small. When necessary, she Enchants woodland creatures to do her bidding. A perfect image of Untouchable innocence, hunters hesitate to make even the slightest move against Aiushtha. This reluctance is seldom reciprocated. Threats against her friends embolden the Enchantress to break her gentle demeanor, giving her the Impetus to bring those who disturb the peace to a swift and final justice.|
- Unlike most heroes, Enchantress's attack projectiles actually use the model of her equipped cosmetic weapon.
- Enchantress' alternate/fun name in DotA was Bambi, referencing the classic Disney animated film of the same name.
- Enchantress' phrases Play "Light of foot, light of heart!", Play "With skipping grace", and Play "Oh do not run too fast for I will but bespeak thy grave and die" derive from Andrew Marvell's poem "The Nymph Complaining for the Death of her Fawn".
- Enchantress' line Play "I guess the good do die young." is a reference to the 1977 song by Billy Joel "Only the Good die young".
- The line Play "Ready or not, here I come!" is a reference to the traditional announcement at the start of the childhood game of Hide and Seek, and possibly a reference to the song Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide from Love) originally created by the Delfonics.