|The bittersweet flavors of Jidi Isle are irresistible to amphibians.|
- Bonus heroes of the day start with one free Enchanted Mango.
- Enchanted Mangoes do not stack in the inventory. Each bought instance requires its own slot.
- The health regeneration from multiple instances fully stacks.
- Enchanted Mangoes are not shareable, however, they can be cast on allies.
- Enchanted Mangoes cannot be sold after the preparation phase or after the 10 seconds refund time. The free mango for bonus heroes can never be sold.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- When casting without the Control key, it always casts on self in one click. When holding the Control key, a target has to be selected.
- If the target is more than 650 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 400 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 650 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Enchanted Mangoes are a great source of quick burst of mana. One mango usually restores enough mana for most spells in the early game, allowing heroes to use a spell immediately.
- Even when not really getting the chance to use them, the gold is not wasted on them, since they boost health regeneration while in the inventory.
- Although a Clarity restores more mana for much less gold, the fact that mangoes restore instantly makes them more valuable in combat than clarities. This makes Enchanted Mangoes a better option for aggressive heroes who want to fight as much as possible.
- Enchanted Mango's description is a reference to an old Weibo post by Icefrog, in which he mentioned that he loves mangoes.
- It is believed that the item idea came from a Reddit thread where someone suggested a Tango that restores mana — and a user jokingly suggested that the item be named Mango.
- Prior to the July 14, 2017 Patch, Enchanted Mango's active ability, Eat Mango, did not have an official name. The name was taken from the Dota 2 Wiki and officially implemented into Dota 2.