|Heroes:|| Storm Spirit|
Fortress of Flares
|Other Lore:||Bonds of the Guardian Flame|
- Xin believes in balance and harmony.
- Xin often employed red-hot chains in his teachings.
- Ember Spirit shares ancestors with Storm Spirit, Earth Spirit, and Brewmaster.
- A pair of relic rapiers were kept in the fortress, which came alive with fire when picked up by the reincarnated Xin.
- Xin once sent his Guardian Flame. s into a sandstorm, so that they may seek out any who still practice the teachings of the
- Xin's accomplishments during his later years are usually considered his most impressive.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Ember Spirit
- Play The spirits unite in battle.
- Play Play When this is over we're gonna have a chat about what you did.
- Play Play You and your brothers are dead to me Xin.
- Play Not so close Ember Spirit, you're warming my wings.
Enemies killing Ember Spirit
- Play We've stamped your spark out, Ember Spirit.
- Play From ember to ash.
- Play Flame is no match for the Arc.
- Play Your ember may burn out, but your spirit returns to our ancestors.
- Play You rejoin the spirit plane.
- Play Your ember burns out.
- Play Contemplate your spiritual errors.
- Play Your spirit enters final contemplation.
- Play Play Oh, sorry buddy!
- Play Play You picked the wrong side, Xin!
- Play Cool, and smolder.
- Play Spirited Away.
- Play Your spirit fades.
- Play The spirit fails.
- Play Even but warm ash is to be feared.
- Play That ember was easily snuffed.
Enemies dying to Ember Spirit
- Play Scatter my ashes.
- Ember Spirit response: Play Balance in all things.
- Ember Spirit response: Play Harmony must be earned.
- Searing Chains description.
- Brewmaster response: Play Our ancestors welcome you home, cousin.
- Brewmaster response: Play You rejoin the spirit plane.
- Rapiers of the Burning God description.
- Order of the Wandering Flame description.
- Adage of the Smoldering Sage description.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: Play We should train together more, Xin… It always had… interesting results.
- Grimstroke response: Play I find your presence offensive, Xin!