- has passive , allowing him to walk into the Echo Stomp radius to stun Elder Titan with his .
- 's can cancel the channeling of Echo Stomp and take Elder Titan out of the fight for 6 seconds.
- 's continuous mini-stun makes it hard for Elder Titan to cast his spells due to his poor cast animation.
- Elder Titan's channelling with Echo Stomp makes a good setup for if timed correctly.
- helps offset the armor reduction from Natural Order.
- With a lot of disables with good range, he might cancel your Echo Stomp.
- can be used to drain Elder Titan's already low mana pool.
- interrupts Echo Stomp.
- makes Juggernaut immune to Elder Titan's stun, so there is a high chance he wont get caught in your ultimate although Earth Splitter pierces spell immunity.
- makes her heavily reduce Elder Titan's physical damage output on her without Spell Immunity.
- can purge 's buff without Spell immunity.
- can protect her if she survives the full combo and manages to juke around.
- All of his spells can stun Elder Titan and interrupt Echo Stomp's channeling thanks to .
- is particularly good for that purpose thanks to its long range.
- Elder Titan relies heavily on his spells and a chain-stun combo will usually be followed by certain death.
- Heroes with long range stuns that can cancel Echo Stomp without getting into its radius.
- Raw armor or magic resistance
- can nullify your combo's damage and make the targets hard to finish off.
- Items with instant stuns, disables or silences allow you to cancel the Echo Stomp:
- (and )
- Mobility Items allow you to escape from the Echo Stomp or Earth Splitter radius:
- (and )
- Items that give raw armor to you and your teammates:
- (and )
- Meepo lacks the disengages to escape a well-timed Echo Stomp, in particular if Elder Titan is his current target.
- Clones are counted as heroes, increasing massively the power of 's buffs, including Aghanim's Scepter's spell immunity buff.
- Meepo relies heavily on high agility and his mediocre strength gain makes him a very prized target for Natural Order.
- Meepo and his clones like to group up to hunt and kill in teamfights or ganks and can be easily disabled together with Echo Stomp.
- Morphling's high armor is primarily from ing agility, which is reduced by Natural Order therefore making the hero very vulnerable when it has morphed a lot into agility.
- Morphling usually will Morph into high agility and low strength. This can be taken advantage of with a good stun or silence or by bursting him down before he has the time to Morph back to strength.
- Morphling is very vulnerable to under Natural Order and can easily burst himself down with his own auto-attacks or his magical damage combo.
- Phantom Lancer's lack of disables makes it hard for him to stop Echo Stomp's channelling.
- However, due to the long cast time of his abilities, a good Phantom Lancer can use and/or to dodge the abilities.
- Phantom Lancer's high agility and relatively low strength make him very vulnerable to Natural Order.
- Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can clear his wave of illusions.
- Should Phantom Lancer tries to increase his health by investing for , Earth Splitter does more damage to him and his illusions.
- Natural Order aura prevents Slark from gaining armor from the agility stolen with .
- Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can hit Slark through his Shadow Dance ultimate.
- Slark's stats gain is relatively low compared to most agility carries making him quite squishy without his agility-based armor.
- Terrorblade has a high base armor, and relies on many ultimate orb-based items ( and ). Natural Order affects armor gained from agility, essentially reducing armor to zero if all armor is gained from agility. That effect combined with Terrorblade's low health can make a Elder Titan with an early value point in Natural Order a dangerous foe.
- Terrorblade's illusions are often grouped up in teamfight, making them more vulnerable to .
- Viper is an agility hero, and his item build mostly includes agility items, so Natural Order can be devastating, removing all armor and greatly decreasing the effectiveness of , weakening Viper's magic resistance. Additionally, Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter deal both magical and physical damage, and can help bringing Viper down fast.
- may be necessary to take Viper down due to 's break.
- Most agility heroes that rely on base armor to survive: , .
- Slow heroes that have a hard time escaping the Echo Stomp radius: , , .
- Heroes with low mobility and/or lack of hard disables.
- Heroes that tend to group up in fights.
- Melee heroes that are punishable in the laning stage.
- Heroes who don't build
Works well with...
- and provide a great setup for Elder Titan's Echo Stomp and vice versa.
- Echo Stomp can set up a .
- is the perfect setup for an Earth Splitter. Remember to cast your Astral Spirit inside the Chronosphere, to apply your Natural Order aura to the trapped heroes.
- Echo Stomp in combination with Kunkka's and are a combination that can easily wipe an entire enemy team if executed correctly.
- The combined minus armor from and the Natural Order aura makes enemy heroes melt to physical damage.
- Luna's along with Astral Spirit can give Elder Titan enormous damage for basic attacks.
- Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter can significantly disable enemy heroes, allowing Luna to easily kill them with Luna's .
- Heroes with area stuns and disables to set up Echo Stomp and Earth Splitter: , , , , , , , .
- Heroes with amplify damage aura abilities that can benefit to Natural Order: , , .
- Heroes who can initiate before and after Elder Titan executes his initiation: , , , , , .