Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Effigies modify the appearance of superficial buildings in the player's base. They have different textures for the Radiant and Dire bases. A message is displayed whenever an effigy is destroyed in-game.
- Right click the effigy block in the Armory to bring up the Sculptor tool.
- Select the hero's equipment and pose.
- Statues can be created with an inscription, which is viewable when other players click on the structure.
- If a cosmetic item piece has 2 or more styles, the first/default variation is used.
- Consume the effigy block to create the statue.
- Once created, the statue cannot be changed unless an Effigy Reforger is used.
Battle Cup Effigies
Special effigies can be earned by winning tournaments in the Weekend Battle Cup. No item is associated with this effigy, it is granted automatically.