The Red Mountain.
Earthshaker was once an unnamed immortal being, able to take on various forms. He hails from Nishai, where he lay dormant until woken by an earthquake. Even in his slumber, Earthshaker was able to sense lifeforms around him. Assuming the form of a mortal beast, he is able to reshape his body at will, giving himself horns to defend against a hostile world.
- Earthshaker is fond of saying "Let's Roll", to an annoying degree.
- Earthshaker has an unhealthy obsession with Blink Daggers.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Earthshaker
- Play We shall mold this fight to our advantage, Earthshaker.
- Play Hey Earthshaker! Gonna cave in the competition? Hnyanya!
- Play Play What's up with the Earth trying to keep guys like us down?
- Play Play We should start up an 'imprisoned in earth' support group.
- Play Earth shall shake, I shall kill.
- Play Let us rattle some trees, Earthshaker.
- Play Earthshaker, time for some shake and break.
Enemies killing Earthshaker
- Play I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker.
- Play A beastie after me own heart.
- Play With you gone, Earthshaker, the world is safer for my babies.
- Play You forget your true nature, Earthshaker.
- Play Shaper of continents, you have forgotten me.
- Play Only I shall shake the earth from now on.
- Play That's enough cave-ins out of you!
- Play Play So, you're the one that stole my story.
- Play Play Cute hammer, Earthshaker, hah. Next time use it.
- Play Even on land, I beat you.
- Play I hate you, sincerely.
- Play Ha ha ha. I see you weren't properly grounded.
- Play The best place on earth for you is under it.
- Play To the center of the earth with you.
- Bracers of the Cavern Luminar description.
- Stoneforged Horns description.
- Earthshaker response: Play I miss my gargoyle friends back in Nishai. Everyone here is so soft.
- Tine of the Behemoth Bundle.
- Guardian of the Red Mountain.
- Eclipse Monolith description.
- Pangolier response: Play I swear, shaker. If you say "Let's roll" one more time...
- Pangolier response: Play We all see the beauty in a good Blink Dagger, friend, but even I think you might have a problem.