The Red Mountain.
Earthshaker was once an unnamed immortal being, able to take on various forms. He hails from Nishai, where he lay dormant until woken by an earthquake. Even in his slumber, Earthshaker was able to sense lifeforms around him. Assuming the form of a mortal beast, he is able to reshape his body at will, giving himself horns to defend against a hostile world.
- Earthshaker is fond of saying "Let's Roll", to an annoying degree.
- Earthshaker has an unhealthy obsession with Blink Daggers.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Earthshaker
- ▶️ We shall mold this fight to our advantage, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Hey Earthshaker! Gonna cave in the competition? Hnyanya!
- ▶️ ▶️ What's up with the Earth trying to keep guys like us down?
- ▶️ ▶️ We should start up an 'imprisoned in earth' support group.
- ▶️ Earth shall shake, I shall kill.
- ▶️ Let us rattle some trees, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Earthshaker, time for some shake and break.
Enemies killing Earthshaker
- ▶️ I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ A beastie after me own heart.
- ▶️ With you gone, Earthshaker, the world is safer for my babies.
- ▶️ You forget your true nature, Earthshaker.
- ▶️ Shaper of continents, you have forgotten me.
- ▶️ Only I shall shake the earth from now on.
- ▶️ That's enough cave-ins out of you!
- ▶️ ▶️ So, you're the one that stole my story.
- ▶️ ▶️ Cute hammer, Earthshaker, hah. Next time use it.
- ▶️ Even on land, I beat you.
- ▶️ I hate you, sincerely.
- ▶️ Ha ha ha. I see you weren't properly grounded.
- ▶️ The best place on earth for you is under it.
- ▶️ To the center of the earth with you.
- Bracers of the Cavern Luminar description.
- Stoneforged Horns description.
- Earthshaker response: ▶️ I miss my gargoyle friends back in Nishai. Everyone here is so soft.
- Tine of the Behemoth Bundle.
- Guardian of the Red Mountain.
- Eclipse Monolith description.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ I swear, shaker. If you say "Let's roll" one more time...
- Pangolier response: ▶️ We all see the beauty in a good Blink Dagger, friend, but even I think you might have a problem.