|Artifacts:||Jewels of the Forest|
|Other Lore:||Pincher Iron|
- Traxex lives a solitary existence, and is sometimes referred to as the Lone Traveler.
- Traxex roams a secret glade in the forest, with a secret passage underneath lit by glowing crystals. There, she found a bow formed from crystal.
- Traxex is part of the Boreal Watch.
- Traxex admires the Sylvan Guard, and once contemplated joining them because of their stylish gloves.
- Traxex goes trophy hunting for shadowcats.
- Traxex once defeated a snow demon who sought to challenge her.
- Traxex worships a certain divine owl spirit, perhaps learned from the Drow. She once dreamt of the spirit, and woke up with a bow next to her in a bed of leaves.
- Traxex has been heard to say "And why shouldn't I?", to absolutely no one.
- Traxex may have ventured north, perhaps to Icewrack or The Barrier, where she encountered a great white wolf spirit. Only one archer was able to bring down the beast, possibly the Drow Ranger herself.
- Lyralei is Traxex's main rival, and often says mean things about her. According to Lyralei, Traxex is an "emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness". Traxex shoots back by calling Lyralei "completely useless".
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Drow Ranger
- Play We will bring a storm of ice and flame upon them!
- Play Help me seek them out, Drow.
- Play Twice the arrows with you at my side.
- Play Drow Ranger, I am scarce worthy of your presence.
- Play Drow, you are cold as the night.
- Play Play Hey Traxex, I don't know what that other archer was talking about, you're not an emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness.
- Play Play I don't want to stick my nose in Ranger business, but that redhead wasn't saying the most kind things about you.
- Play Teach them your quiet, Drow.
- Play Why so blue, Ranger?
Enemies killing Drow Ranger
- Play Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger.
- Play I'll cut your bowstring, Drow.
- Play Two legged freak!
- Play Drow, I think you're warming up to me.
- Play I prefer the talkative types, Ranger.
- Play What's this? A ranger caught off her guard?
- Play A mounted bow will always claim victory
- Play Play I own this jungle!
- Play Play You never had a chance, Traxex.
- Play What's wrong, your string break?
- Play Death's cold embrace.
- Play Drow, I did not give you permission to stalk these woods.
- Play Well, Traxex, aren't you the gloomy one.
- Play Cheer up, Traxex.
- Play Drow Ranger, where'd you learn to shoot?
- Play Well, I guess we know who's the better shot now.
- Play That's some fancy icebow you have there, Drow. In your dead hand.
- Play Was that ice you were shooting? I hardly noticed.
- Play Play Right or wrong, I'm all divine.
Enemies dying to Drow Ranger
- Bow of the Lone Traveler
- Bow of the Crystal Caves description.
- Pauldrons of the Boreal Watch description.
- Sylvan Guard's Cuffs description.
- Pelt of the Shadowcat description.
- Bow of the Frostfangs description.
- Great Grey Owl Bow description.
- Loner's Vanity description.
- Bow of the Howling Wind description.
- Monkey King response: Play I don't want to stick my nose in Ranger business, but that redhead wasn't saying the most kind things about you.
- Monkey King response: Play Hey Traxex, I don't know what that other archer was talking about, you're not an emotionally vacant husk of perpetual sadness.
- Monkey King response: Play I don't know what Traxex was talking about, you're not completely useless at all.
- Dark Willow response: Play How's Pudge and Slark doing?