Ancient Drakken Sentinel
Ancient Drakken Armorer
- Fully stacks with other armor increasing effects.
- The buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Ancient Drakken Sentinel was known as "Blue Dragonspawn Sorcerer", and the Ancient Drakken Armorer was known as "Blue Dragonspawn Overseer".
- In the 7.00 gameplay patch, all traces of the Drakken camp got replaced by the Prowler Camp.
- Besides health, armor and base attack time, all stats of the Prowlers on their release were identical to the stats of the Drakkens.
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral pullability area for the Scourge ancients a bit
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit