Dragon Knight/Old Abilities
- This ability replaced 6.00 gameplay patch, and was replaced back by Dragon Blood in the 6.03 gameplay patch. in the
- Applies a blind on the target unit.
- Any attack Dragon Knight makes on the target while it has the debuff can cause him to deal extra damage or stun it.
- The proc effect occurs at the beginning of Dragon Knight's attack, rather than as the attack lands.
- Whenever the effect procs, the target has a 60% chance to receive the bonus damage. Otherwise, it receives the stun effect.
- Hitting a unit with
while it has the Roar debuff on, causes it to burst in flames, taking damage over time.
- Deals 7/14/21/21 damage per second for 5 seconds, resulting in 35/70/105/105 damage.
- This ability replaced in the 6.00 gameplay patch, and was replaced back by Dragon Tail in the 6.03 gameplay patch.
- Does not interrupt Dragon Knight's channeling spells upon toggling.
- The attack damage reduction is not shown in the HUD when toggled on.