- Prior to slaying Slyrak, Davion also slew Uldorak, another dragon who threatened the kingdom of Candoness. In doing so, he earned the gratitude of their king, Tansis XIII.
- Davion may have also slain the Crimson Wyvern, though this is never explicitly stated.
- Davion owns Dragonmaw, one of the Named Swords.
- Much of Davion's armor is constructed from parts of slain dragons.
- According to Sylla, Davion is a member of the Dragon Clan, although he may not know it.
- Davion is not the only human to have mixed blood with a dragon, although he is one of the few whose mingling resulted in the ability to manifest ancestral dragon strains.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Dragon Knight
- Play Wield well dragon's flame.
- Play Hell of a flying machine you got there Dragon Knight!
- Play Play Always pleased to see Dragon Clan!
- Play We shapeshifters should stick together.
- Play Play Half dragon, my cloud's in the shop. Can I ride you into battle?
- Play Play Let me know when you turn into a dragon and kill everyone. I love that part.
- Play Help us tip the scales, Dragon Knight.
- Play Play I'm always glad to have a dragon by my side.
- Play I'm always glad to have a dragon by my side.
- Play Could I borrow your wings, Dragon Knight?
Enemies killing Dragon Knight
- Play I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide.
- Play One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight!
- Play Nighty night, Knight. He heh.
- Play Never did like knights.
- Play Part dragon, all dead.
- Play A knight like none I've seen before.
- Play A knight worthy of his armor.
- Play I consign you to dust.
- Play You did need a steed, didn't you?
- Play You died well.
- Play Ignorant of true flame.
- Play You smolder and die.
- Play I snub you out.
- Play Your fire lacks discipline.
- Play Your armor crumples.
- Play Did your arms get tired, Dragon Knight?
- Play We're twice the dragon you'll ever be! That goes double for me.
- Play There's no room in this world for a part time dragon. What he said.
- Play Dragon Knight, pfft, filthy half-breed. Well-said.
- Play Play The dragon hid behind a shield and still it did not save him.
- Play Play Never trust a dragon.
- Play Half a dragon, all aflame.
- Play Play Not even Dragon Clan can stand against me!
- Play Play So you're the famous Dragon Knight? Disappointing.
- Play Play I fight gods, what chance did a half dragon have?
- Play Where's your dragon now?
- Play Dragon Knight, an impure body is an impure soul.
- Play I heard you were heavy but I found you not so.
- Play It was no trouble to carry you off.
- Play If you are truly some sort of dragon, you must be a juvenile form.
- Play How dare you sport wings when others more deserving have lost theirs.
- Play Did you think your wings would save you?
- Play Dragon or Knight. Make up your mind.
- Play You call yourself a knight? Tchuh.
- Play I guess they let just anyone be a knight these days.
- Play Dragon Knight, you squander a great gift.
- Play I knew Slyrak, Dragon Knight. You're no Slyrak.
- Play All your dragons came home to roost.
- Play Funny, I don't remember knighting that one.
Enemies dying to Dragon Knight
- Play Any foe of Slyrak's savior would be a welcome ally. You get where I'm coming from?