Dota Plus is a premium monthly subscription service for Dota 2. It comes with many features, including hero progression, statistical analysis, shards, relics, terrains, Chat Wheel lines and cosmetic item rewards. Dota Plus subscribers also get additional rewards from Battle Passes.
- Dota Plus can be purchased as one time payment or as a recurring subscription.
- Dota Plus can be purchased as a gift for friends.
- Prices vary slightly depending on currencies.
|1 month||$3.99 USD||None|
|6 month||$22.99 USD||6%|
|12 month||$41.99 USD||12%|
- Dota Plus subscribers will gain access to challenges unique to each hero.
- Completing a challenge earns experience points towards a hero's level.
- Three challenges are available at a time.
- Each challenge has three difficulty tiers that reward increasing amounts of experience.
- Challenges can only be completed if the match is won.
- Challenges can be refreshed once every two weeks.
Levels and Tiers
- Completing a match earns 50 XP for the hero you played.
- Players cannot earn hero XP or complete challenges in Turbo Mode, Ability Draft, or All Random Deathmatch.
- Leveling up earns shards and unlocks tiers.
- Each tier comes with its own badge and unlocks hero voice lines for the Chat Wheel.
- Badges are displayed over the hero at the beginning of each match.
- Badges are displayed next to a hero's name in the in-game chat.
- Badges are displayed to teammates when pinging on the map.
|1||50||-||2 lines (Team chat)|| |
|6||900||2,400||2 lines (All chat)|| |
|12||1700||3,200||2 lines (All chat)|| |
|18||2500||4,000||1 line (All chat)|| |
|25||6800||9,700||1 line (All chat)|| |
Shards can be earned by leveling up heroes under the Plus service, winning a Weekend Battle Cup, or winning three matches per week. They are used to purchase Relics and cosmetic items, some of which are exclusive to the Plus Store.
The following items can only be obtained from the Plus Store.
Relics are counters that track a hero's actions and statistics. Each hero has ten common Relics and four rare Relics, which can be purchased with shards. Relics display an in-game notice and particle effect whenever a milestone is reached on their counters.
- Plus subscribers will have access to year-round Seasonal Terrains as they become available.
Weekend Battle Cup
- The Weekend Battle Cup is free to play every week for Dota Plus subscribers.
- Winning a Weekend Battle Cup as a Dota Plus subscriber will reward 20,000 shards.
A variety of automated suggestions is available to Dota Plus subscribers, based on in-game events, team compositions, your hero's current lane, and overall analytics.
- Hero pick suggestions
- Ability build suggestions
- Item build suggestions
- Lane strategy suggestions
A large amount of Valve's internal statistics is made visible for Dota Plus subscribers, who can compare them to other players of varying skill levels.
- Second-by-second death summary
- Post-game analytics
- Spectator game outcome prediction graphs
- In-game real time analytics comparisons
- Hero trends
- Pick rate
- Win rate
- Ban rate
- Talent pick rate
- Average kills/deaths/assists/GPM/XPM/last hits/denies