Minimum Initial Damage: 40/60/80/100
Initial Damage: 5%/6%/7%/8%
Minimum Tick Damage: 15/35/55/75
Tick Damage: 2%/2.5%/3%/3.5%
Initial Slow: 60
Slow persists and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Does not allow the target to be denied.
- The slow's effect gradually weakens during the spell's effect every 2 seconds.
- Move Speed slow over the duration is: 60%/51%/42%/33%/24%/15%/6%.
- Separate instances of Venomous Gale do not stack, but the initial damage can be dealt multiple times to the same target.
- The projectile has 280 radius flying vision. This vision does not last.
- Venomancer's first attack adds a minimum number of Poison Sting stacks to the target. Each subsequent stack also adds stacks, but at a lower rate.
- Wards add one stack per attack.
- Bonus magic damage is applied through reducing magic resistance.
- Reduces base magic resistance of 25% to 2%.
- Each of Venomancer's skills add 1 stack:
- Target can be affected at most by 3 stacks (Venomous Gale, Poison Sting, Poison Nova).
Area of Effect: 900
Health-Based Damage: 5%/6%/7%
Scepter Contagion Radius: 425
Increases minimum damage per tick, and makes the poison contagious. Contagion: Poison Nova will spread to uninfected enemies if they come too close to affected ones. When spreading, the debuff's duration will increase by 3 seconds.