Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Dota IMBA/Vengeful Spirit
- BAT is 1.7
- Attack Range is 425
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1250.
- However, if the target has Rancor stacks, Magic Missile becomes undisjointable.
- Rancor Magic Missile is red.
- Terrorize bonus damage increases with Rancor stacks.
- Terrorize bonus damage is triggered if the target can see Vengeful Spirit, and is facing towards her.
- The wave travels at a speed of 2000.
- The wave provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels. The vision lasts for 6 seconds.
Effect Radius: 1200
Damage Bonus: 16%/24%/32%/40%
Crit Chance: 20%
Base Crit Damage: 160%
Crit Damage per Stack: 10%
Enemy Damage Reduction: 20%/30%/40%/50%
Illusions carry the positive aura, but cannot make use of the bonus damage. Illusions cannot inflict enemies with the negative aura. Illusions do not carry the negative aura.
- Ally critical hit modifiers take precedence when they attack.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The same goes for the negative aura. Only decreases base damage and that given by the primary attribute.
- The aura's buff and the negative aura's debuff linger for 0.5 seconds.
- When Vengeful Spirit dies to an enemy player, the player's hero will be afflicted with the negative Vengeance Aura.
- Despite the visual effect, when dying to enemy illusions or summons, the hero of the owner gets the aura instead.
- Allies denying Vengeful Spirit do not get the negative aura.
- If an ally of Vengeful Spirit dies to a non-hero enemy unit, the nearest hero up to 1500 range will gain a stack of Rancor.
- Hatred's projectiles are undisjointable.
- Can be cast on creeps and heroes alike.
- Interrupts channeling spells on enemies only. Does not interrupt allies.
- Destroys trees within 300 radius around Vengeful Spirit and the Nether Swap target.