Dota IMBA/Vengeful Spirit
- BAT is 1.7
- Attack Range is 425
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1250.
- However, if the target has Rancor stacks, Magic Missile becomes undisjointable.
- Rancor Magic Missile is red.
- Terrorize bonus damage increases with Rancor stacks.
- Terrorize bonus damage is triggered if the target can see Vengeful Spirit, and is facing towards her.
- The wave travels at a speed of 2000.
- The wave provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels. The vision lasts for 6 seconds.
Effect Radius: 1200
Damage Bonus: 16%/24%/32%/40%
Crit Chance: 20%
Base Crit Damage: 160%
Crit Damage per Stack: 10%
Enemy Damage Reduction: 20%/30%/40%/50%
Illusions carry the positive aura, but cannot make use of the bonus damage. Illusions cannot inflict enemies with the negative aura. Illusions do not carry the negative aura.
- Ally critical hit modifiers take precedence when they attack.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The same goes for the negative aura. Only decreases base damage and that given by the primary attribute.
- The aura's buff and the negative aura's debuff linger for 0.5 seconds.
- When Vengeful Spirit dies to an enemy player, the player's hero will be afflicted with the negative Vengeance Aura.
- Despite the visual effect, when dying to enemy illusions or summons, the hero of the owner gets the aura instead.
- Allies denying Vengeful Spirit do not get the negative aura.
- If an ally of Vengeful Spirit dies to a non-hero enemy unit, the nearest hero up to 1500 range will gain a stack of Rancor.
- Hatred's projectiles are undisjointable.
- Can be cast on creeps and heroes alike.
- Interrupts channeling spells on enemies only. Does not interrupt allies.
- Destroys trees within 300 radius around Vengeful Spirit and the Nether Swap target.