Cast Range: 575/650/725/800
Miss Chance: 100%
- Units with more than 1800 range would only be partially blinded.
- Plays a sound effect during the cast time, which is audible to everyone.
- When upgraded, the Laser bounces to the closest enemy hero within a 600 radius of its current target.
- The bounces happen instantly, with no time interval between them. Has no bounce limit.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- Can only hit each unit once per cast.
- Heat-Seeking Missile interrupts Tinker's channeling spells upon cast.
- The missiles travel at a speed of 900.
- Does target illusions and clones.
- When no valid targets are in range, the rockets are released and fall on the ground, showing that the cast failed.
|Unknown unit type|
Cast Range: 300
Spawn Area Width: 1200
Drone Travel Distance: 1400
Drone Collision Radius: 50
Drone Explosion Radius: 150
Drone Damage: 32/48/64/80
Drone Speed: 475
- Drones spawn approximately 467 units behind the cast point (1/3 of total travel distance)
- The 1200 spawn radius is centered and fixed around the cast point, not on Tinker's location.
- Drones do not spawn at points of the spawning line which are outside of the map boundaries.
- When an enemy comes within 50 radius of a drone, the drone deals damage in 150 radius around itself and then disappears.
- The sound effect upon cast is not audible by enemies. The marching sounds are.
- The following items are never rearmed:
- , , , , , , and .
- Although ' cooldown gets reset, they are still disabled for the full duration.
- Does not reset charges on charge-based items ( , ).
- Does not reset the cooldown of any item which is not in Tinker's inventory. Dropping an item on cooldown before using Rearm does not reset it.
- Does not reset items from allies in Tinker's inventory.
- When the channeling is interrupted, nothing is rearmed.
- Can rearm
, and , but does not reset their timer which prevents them from affecting the same units for a while.
- The same rule applies when rearming Mend still restores mana. , but
- Can rearm illusions. , but recasting it replaces the previous
- Can rearm a disabled and as well as the cooldown of and .
- Can rearm , but casting it twice on the same unit neither refreshes the buff, nor places a new buff.