|After a full day of attunement, the three swords transcend their single forms, becoming the incredibly powerful Triumvirate|
- Procs on every hit.
- Successive procs on the same target stack up to 5 times.
- Stack count represents percentage slow and magic resistance reduction.
- As long as the attack hits successfully, Triumph will stack.
- Stacks increase when successfully attacking all units, including allies.
- Each successful attack also refreshes all existing stacks, even when at the maximum stacks.
- Movement speed provided by Yasha-based items do not stack with each other or themselves.
- Disarm & Silence does not stack with the Maim from other Sange-based or Azura-based items.
- Cooldown reduction provided by Azura-based items do not stack with each other or themselves.