Smoke of Deceit
|Smoke of Deceit|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon using.
- Affected unit can cast spells and use items while invisible without breaking it. However, attacking does break it.
- When attacking, the invisibility is lost upon reaching the attack point, even when the attack misses.
- Invisible units can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- True Sight cannot detect units affected by Smoke of Deceit. The only exception is .
- Only affects player controlled units. Does not affect invulnerable and hidden allies.
- However, invulnerable and hidden enemy heroes dispel it.
- The effect is only dispelled when approaching an enemy hero (excluding illusions) or tower.