Dota IMBA/Sand King
Spikes Radius: 200
Stun Duration: 2.17
Push Distance: 125/150/175/200
- Sand King is invulnerable during Burrowstrike's short duration.
Max Channel Time: 80
Initial Radius: 500
Initial Damage: 25/50/75/100
Damage Gain per Second: 10
Radius Gain per Second: 50
Pull Strength: 90/110/130/150
Maximum Radius: 1000
Maximum Damage: 80/120/160/200
- On cast, has a 30% chance of replacing the regular sound effect with Darude - Sandstorm while channeling, which is audible to everyone around Sand King.
- Desert Sting is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- Any damage taken by the target adds a 1 slow stack, adding 2% slow to the target and refreshing the slow duration.
- The target loses the slow debuff if it does not receive any damage during the slow duration.
- Can affect a target at most 2 times per second.
- Can be triggered by Damage Over Time effects.
- Works with Sandstorm as the damage applies the slow.
- When interrupted during the channeling, the spell goes off, accounting for the duration channeled.
- Each pulse increases damage radius by 25:
- Plays Darude - Sandstorm during channeling.
- Plays Darude - Sandstorm during pulses only if it was channeled for 4 seconds.