Landing Damage: 25/50/75/100/150/200/250
Stun Duration: 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/1.75/1.75/1.75
Landing Radius: 325
Ally Lift Time: 1.5
Enemy Lift Time: 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.25/2.25/2.25
Cast Range: 550/575/600/625/650/675/700
- The lift duration is the same as the stun duration, due to Telekinesis teleporting the target rather than moving it rapidly.
- The lifted unit is stunned while in the air and is not affected by the area stun upon landing.
- While in the air, other units may pass below the lifted unit.
- When the lift ends prematurely, the lifted unit instantly lands and applies the area stun.
- Destroys trees within 325 radius of the lifted target upon landing.
- Cannot lift , he will be stunned for the lift duration instead.
- Can be self-cast.
- Damage scales non-linearly (for the first 4 levels, adds 25. For the next 3, 50.)
- While in air, allies can act normally outside of movement due to only being rooted.
- Replaces until the lifted unit lands.
- The cast of Telekinesis Land is not registered as a spell cast and thus does not proc any on-cast effects.
- Allows Rubick to determine where the lifted unit will land after the lift duration. Does not prematurely end the lift.
- Targeting further than the maximum allowed throw distance will teleport the target the as far as possible for the current level of Telekinesis.
- The unit moves towards the targeted point instantly during the last 0.3 seconds of the lift duration.
- Can be cast multiple times during the lift. The unit will land on the last chosen location.
- The center of the targeted area is marked with green particles, which are visible to allies only.
Cast Range: 800
Bounce Distance: 450/450/450/450/500/550/600
Number of Bounces: Infinite
Base Damage: 100/180/260/340/360/380/400
Bounce Damage Reduction: 4%
Hero Attack Damage Reduction: 25/30/35/40/60/80/100
Creep Attack Damage Reduction: 12/15/18/21/30/39/48
- Fade Bolt has no bounce limit. Bounces in 0.25 second intervals. Each bounce decreases the bolt's current damage by 4%.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The Fade Bolt buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Null Field is an aura and its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%/35.5%/38.5%/41.5%/42.25%/43%/43.75%, assuming basic 0.25 magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- A full list of unique interactions with Spell Steal can be found here.
- The stolen spell travels as a projectile towards Rubick at a speed of 900. Rubick gains the spell as the projectile reaches him.
- Cannot steal passive abilities, item abilities, or active attack modifiers. Can only steal from heroes.
- Cannot steal the following spells: , , , , , , , , , and Spell Steal itself.
- Always steals the current level of the last cast spell, not on the level the spell was as it was cast the last time.
- Rubick has an instant cast time for all stolen spells, except for the spells listed in here.
- He still uses the transformation time of transforming spells: , , , , and .
- Talent bonuses to any spell are not copied.
- Cannot have more than 1 stolen spell at a time. Sub-spells from spells are automatically acquired and cannot be manually stolen.
- Sub-spells are only spells which do not do anything on their own. The 3 s or and are not sub-spells.
- This also goes for spells provided by an (e.g. , and ).
- Rubick's Aghanim's Scepter causes the stolen spell to be upgraded. Since the above-mentioned spells are not upgrades to existing spells, but rather just extra spells granted to the hero, they are treated as their own spells by Spell Steal.
- This means, for example, Rubick with an Aghanim's Scepter will not get both Fireblasts by stealing one of them, but he can steal by itself without having the Scepter.
- The cooldown of all stolen spells is saved. When re-acquiring a lost spell which was used recently, it will not be instantly ready to use again.
- Spell Steal has no effect on the stolen spell when stealing the same spell twice in a row. The cooldown will not be refreshed and its level will not be updated. However, it will refresh the duration of said stolen spell.
- Rubick loses the stolen spell when the duration is up, when he dies, or when stealing a new spell, in which the old spell will be lost as soon as the projectile reaches Rubick.