Dota IMBA/Queen of Pain
Cast Range: 900
Initial Damage: 50/75/100/125
Damage over Time: 15/25/35/45
Initial Move Speed Slow: 20%/30%/40%/50%
Slow persists and attempts to deal damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Heroes affected by Shadow Strike cannot be denied.
- Deals the initial damage upon impact and the damage over time in 2 second intervals, resulting in overall 9 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 170/275/380/485 (before reductions).
- Successive casts refresh the slow and damage over time durations and deal the initial damage again.
- Enemy can be affected by both start point and end point Screams of Pain, if they are close enough.
- Uses current level of Scream of Pain for damage calculation purposes.
- Each scream caused by Blink does 50/87.5/125/162.5 damage.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Nausea deals damage at the start of an attack or at the end of an ability cast.
- Successive casts from Blink and Scream of Pain refresh the Nausea durations.
Cooldown Reduction: 0.25
- Stacks with every damage over item.
- Has no damage over time lower limit (Orb of Venom procs the passive).
Cast Range: 1100
Starting Radius: 100
Travel Distance: 900
End Radius: 450
Confusion Duration: 5
Confusion Damage Increase: 15%/20%/25%
Each enemy hero hit by Sonic Wave now generates a scream of pain, which hits any other nearby enemy units.
- Illusions also generate Scream of Pain.