Dota IMBA/Phantom Lancer
Cast Range: 750
Move Speed Slow: 10/20/30/40%
Illusion Damage Taken: 200%
Illusion Damage Dealt: 20/30/40/50%
Illusion Duration: 8
Slow Duration: 3.25
- Spirit Lance travels at a speed of 1000.
- When it is disjointed, or when it cannot hit the target for other reasons (spell immunity, invulnerability, , etc.), no illusion spawns.
- Illusions of Phantom Lancer within 675 radius of Phantom Lancer cast a fake Spirit Lance.
- They play the whole cast animation and release their fake lances at the same time the real Spirit Lance is released.
- When illusions currently are not having any order and are standing still, they'll turn and face the target and cast the fake lance.
- When illusions are moving or attacking, they continue to do so and do not face the target. They still play the cast animation, overriding their move or attack animations.
- When canceling the cast, the illusions still play the full cast animation, but will not release fake lances.
- The fake lances do not interact with anything, deal no damage, do not slow and spawn no illusions.
- Doppelganger disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Phantom Lancer upon cast.
- Phantom Lancer cannot do anything during the reappear delay. Any order given during it is queued as next order.
- Phantom Lancer and the 2 created illusions face the direction Phantom Lancer was facing upon cast.
- Other illusions which got gathered keep their previous facing angle.
- Phantom Lancer and his illusions are position into formation shaped like a plus (+).
- Illusions which were moving or attacking a target continue to move or attack their target after reappearing.
- The 600% damage taking and 20% damage dealing illusion looks like any other illusion Phantom Lancer can create.
- The normal damage taking and no damage dealing illusion is brighter and can be distinguished by Phantom Lancer and his allies from other illusions.
- Doppelganger cannot be interrupted by anything except death. This means when getting teleported (with e.g. ), Phantom Lancer still appears at the targeted area.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius of Phantom Lancer and every affected illusion.
- Requires a direct attack order to trigger. Auto attacks or attack ground orders do not trigger Phantom Rush.
- Cannot rush through units or over impassable terrain.
- However, units which cannot be attacked (invulnerable, target in ethereal state), cannot be targeted and rushed towards.
- Applies a haste effect on Phantom Lancer. Means his movement speed cannot be slowed while having the buff.
- Phantom Lancer can stop the rush by changing the attack target, issuing a stop order, or casting a targeted spell or item.
- Non-targeted items and do not cancel the rush. Items which can be double-clicked to cast on self still count as targeted.
- The move speed buff is also lost when Phantom Lancer gets stunned, cycloned, slept, hexed or hidden.
- Roots do not cause Phantom Lancer to lose the buff and he continues rushing once the ensnare expires.
- The only exceptions are and , which cause him to not automatically continue rushing afterwards.
- Taunts cause Phantom Lancer to rush the taunting unit instead without making him lose the buff. Forced attacks caused by taunts also do not make him lose it.
Hero Proc Chance: 40%/60%/80%
Illusion Proc Chance: 8/10/12%
Max illusions: 7/11/15
Illusion Damage Taken: 400%
Illusion Damage Dealt: 25%
Hero-Spawned Illusion Duration: 8/9/10
Illusion-Spawned Illusion Duration: 4/5/6
- Illusions created by Juxtapose attack the target that the ability was triggered upon.
- This means that illusions created by Juxtapose use when their target is in correct range.
- Affects all illusions of Phantom Lancer, not just the ones from his abilities.
- This includes illusions created with items ( ) or with other abilities ( , )
- This means that even enemy illusions of Phantom Lancer (created with e.g. ) have a chance to spawn new ones for the owner of the illusion.