Dota IMBA/Nyx Assassin
Spikes Radius: 180
Stun Duration: 1.87/2.17/2.47/2.77
Cast Range: 800
Spikes Travel Distance: 900
Repeated Damage: 20%/30%/40%/50%
- Total damage dealt is shown on a red damage number above all affected units.
- While ed, the cast range and travel distance increase to 1400.
- While ed, the cast range increases to 1400.
- Can be cast during Vendetta without breaking invisibility.
Fade Time: 0
Move Speed Bonus: 20%
Base Damage Bonus: 250/400/550
Removes Vendetta's stored damage limitation and add a Burrow ability, which empowers all of Nyx's other abilities.
- Vendetta does not interrupt Nyx Assassin's channeling spells upon cast.
- The attack out of Vendetta cannot be evaded.
- Stored Damage stacks do not expire until a hero is successfully hit from Vendetta.
- Adds 1 Stored Damage stack for each 10 damage received.
- Each Stored Damage stack adds extra 10 damage to Vendetta.
- Stacks would not increase if the individual source of damage is less than 10 after reductions.
- Burrow lasts until unburrowing or using Vendetta.
- Nyx Assassin can still be moved by spells and can still teleport while burrowed, without getting unburrowed. This is a known bug.