- This is an innate ability and does not need to be skilled. It is not bound to any ability, but to Magnus himself.
- Magnetize's movement-impairing effects grow stronger as magnetized units get closer to each other.
- Units take primary damage on their first shockwave hit, then secondary damage on all other instances based on the same cast of the ability.
- The Shockwave travels at a speed of 1600.
- Can hit units up to 1975 range away (1800 travel distance + 175 radius).
- Plays an initial sound and particles upon start casting.
Cast Range: 1000
Bonus Damage: 20%/30%/40%/50%
Cleave/Splash Damage: 35%/40%/45%/50%
Cleave/Splash Radius: 300
Supercharge Duration: 16
Supercharge Bonus Attack Speed: 20/40/60/80
Supercharge Bonus Movement Speed: 10%
- Unlike other cleaves, Empower's cleave damage is centered on the enemy target.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The unit's current main damage is periodically checked, and the bonuses adapted instantly.
- Cleave damage is reduced by armor type but not by armor value. Splash damage is reduced by both.
- Cleave and splash damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- Cleave and splash damage depends on the attack damage value of the cleaving/splashing unit, not on how much their primary attack target took.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleave. Each source of cleave works completely independent. Same applies to splash.
- Does not cleave or splash upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave and splash.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave and splash damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes, so the aura fully affects them.
- Can still be cast on units, but does not stack with the aura's buff.
Cast Range: Global
Max Skewer Distance: 1300/1400/1500/1600
Skewer Radius: 160
Move Speed Slow: 40%
Attack Speed Slow: 40
Slow Duration: 2.5/2.75/3/3.25
Cannot hit spell immune enemies. Slows and attempts to damage enemies when they turn spell immune while already hit.
- Skewer isn't IMBAfied, meaning that it acts exactly like its Dota 2 counter part.
- Magnus charges at a speed of 1200.
- During the Skewer, Magnus is fully disabled.
- Enemy heroes within 1605 radius around Magnus get moved in front of him and dragged along.
- Dragged heroes are fully disabled during the drag.
- Dragged heroes land 200 range away in front of Magnus at the end of the charge.
- Can charge through and drag enemies over impassable terrain.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius during the charge, and 400 radius at the destination point.
- Movement, slow and stun all pierce Magic Immunity.
- Breaks trees around the targets' trajectory.
- Instantly pulls all affected units 150 range in front of Magnus.
- There is no limit of how many units can be affected.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Stuns but does not pull him.
- The particle effects and a sound effect start playing at the beginning of the cast.