- Does not interrupt Juggernaut's channeling spells upon cast.
- During Blade Fury, Juggernaut cannot be affected by . The buffs get removed immediately.
- Blade Fury does not affect buildings and wards. Unaffected enemies take full attack damage from Juggernaut during Blade Fury.
- Despite not affecting allied or own units, they still take no damage from Juggernaut's attacks when attempting to deny them.
Cast Range: 350
Max Health as Heal per Second: 2/3/4/5/5/5/5%
Ward Health: 3/3/3/3/6/6/9
Fortify Radius: 600/600/600/600/650/700/750
Fortify Ward Health: 9/9/9/9/12/15/18
- The proc chances of multiple crit sources stack.
- If two sources of critical strike proc at the same time, the higher multiplier has priority.
- Blade Dance uses pseudo-random distribution.
- The sound and particles play upon start of the attack, not when the attack lands.
- Cannot gain stacks of Wind Dance while Secret blade is active.
Cast Range: 350
Slash Interval: 0.4
Cooldown per slash: 0.25/0.25/0.25/0.5/0.75/1
- Turns Juggernaut invulnerable and spell immune for the whole duration.
- Unlike other sources of spell immunity, Omnislash does not dispel any buffs and debuffs.
- Can jump on invulnerable units, however, since it deals physical damage, invulnerable (and ethereal) targets take no damage.
- If no valid targets are in range, Omnislash ends prematurely.
- On each slash, Juggernaut is positioned at the opposite side of the target from Juggernaut's position.
- The slash radius is centered around Juggernaut, not around the current target.
- Juggernaut can perform attacks, cast spells, and use items during Omnislash.
- During Omnislash, Juggernaut does not need to turn in order to cast targeted spells or items.
- Juggernaut is issued to attack his current slash target on each jump, causing other orders to get canceled each time.
- If Juggernaut's attack time is lower than 0.4, he can perform at least one attack between each slash.
- Any valid target, except Roshan, which is not under control of a player is instantly killed when slashed.
- Provides 200 radius flying vision lasting 1 second on each slash around the current target.
- Recasting Omnislash while the previous cast is still active has no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- Centers the player's camera perspective on Juggernaut, following his position during Omnislash.
- Despite its description, Eternal Juggernaut reduces cooldown on any attack rather than 's slashes