Dota IMBA/Imba Version 7.01.2
- Maximum attack speed increased from 800 to 1600.
- Maximum level increased from 40 to 60 on all modes.
- Players in Standard mode (5v5) now begin on level 3 with 1200 gold. (from 1, 625 gold)
- War Veteran now makes its comeback! On every level above level 40, the hero gains a stack of War Veteran. Each stack increases your stats, armor, damage, spell power, magic resistance, move speed and attack speed per stack. Move speed is increased by 2 per stack, armor is 40% of stack count. The rest of the attributes are increased by 1 per stack.
- EXP curve is now introduced into the game! The idea to increase the speed of early game, but allow teams that have a gap to shorten it over time.
- Levels 1-12 get a 40% experience boost.
- Levels 12-25 get a 20% experience boost.
- Levels 25-30 get a 10% experience boost.
- Levels 30-35 don't get any boost.
- Levels 35-40 suffer a 15% experience penalty.
- Levels 40-60 suffer a 25% experience penalty.
- In addition, if the hero that gained EXP has a difference of 10 or more levels from the highest level on the opposing team, that hero gains a 50% EXP boost. This effect stops when reaching a gap of 10 levels between that hero and the strongest hero on the enemy team.
NOTE: Those numbers are subject to change and are only the first step towards the curve we're seeking. Those are absolutely not final.
Item Balance Changes
- Ironleaf boots:
- When the boots are broken, you cannot enter Leafwalk's invisibility state. If you already have the Leafwalk buff, you immediately lose it.
- Leafwalk last a maximum of 15 seconds. (instead of infinitely). When Leafwalk expires, it can be applied again by staying still again for 3 seconds.
- When attacked by heroes, 5 stacks are lost. (creeps remove 3 stacks as they do now).
- Magic resistance decreased from 1% to 0.5% per stack of Meditate.
- Mega Treads:
- Damage amp from stat is removed on all boosts. Stat amp stays the same. (so, in other words, all stats bonuses are amped up, except damage.)
- Mega Treads now also grants 35 attack speed.
Hero Balance Changes
- Radius from 400/475/550/625/625/625/625 to 400/400/400/400/450/500/550.
- Armor reduction from 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 to 4/4/4/4/5/6/7.
- Bigger Bottles radius from 0/0/0/0/45/90/135 to 45/45/45/45/90/145/180.
- Permanent stacks per Goldfinger cast from 10 to 3.
- Gold multiplier from 3x to 2.2x.
- EXP multiplier from 3x to 1.5x.
- Blinding Rage chance from 25% to 30%.
- Blinding Rage is now Psuedo Random chance.
- Blinding Rage now searches for targets on the attack range + 120 buffer distance (can walk a very short distance to attack).
- Blinding Rage restricts commands for the debuffed units until it attacks, or 2 seconds: whatever comes first.
- Disabled because of ceremonial reasons.
- Until Lotus is re-done, Anti Mage's Spellshied's reflect effect no longer applies when the target has Lotus Orb. It is still "dispelled", as though Anti Mage had Linken's Sphere. This is done to prevent a common crash.
- Fixed Anti Mage's Spellshield working on allies.
- Fixed Cursed Rapier not granting Tenacity.
- Fixed Slark being visible through custom made invisibility reveals.
- Fixed Enchantress' Untouchable not slowing enemies.
- Fixed Ursa's Fury Swipes stacking even when its target evaded the attack.
- Fixed Axe's Battle Hunger always ticking down, even when not attacking.
- Fixed Axe's Battle Hunger not really making debuffed units attack other targets.
- Fixed Axe's Berserker's Call not stopping commands.