Hand of Midas
|Hand of Midas|
|Preserved through unknown magical means, the Hand of Midas is a weapon of greed, sacrificing animals to line the owner's pockets.|
- Upon cast, kills the target unit instantly and grants the caster 190 gold and 250% of the target's experience bounty.
- The target's default bounties are not granted. This means that no hero nearby gains the default gold and experience from the death.
- Despite the visual effects, the gold and experience are granted instantly.
- Deals damage equal to the target's current health to kill it. This damage fully ignores any form of reduction or amplification.
- This means that it will trigger most on-damage events like (neutral or lane) creep aggro.
- Assuming it is always used when off cooldown, it increases the user's GPM by 114, meaning it will take an absolute minimum of 18 minutes to pay for itself, or 13.6 minutes for the recipe.
Gold gain per second: 1
- When the game's gold gain setting is adjusted, Deep Pockets provides the equivalent gold gain.
- For the gold gain settings 100%/150%/200%/250%/300%, the gold gain would be 10/15/20/25/30 after 10 seconds.