Dust of Appearance
|Dust of Appearance|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon using.
- Places a debuff on enemies (including visible ones) within the radius upon cast. Leaving or entering the area afterwards has no effect.
- Unlike the visual effect, the Reveal debuff is applied within the entire radius instantly upon cast.
- Multiple debuffs do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Can place the debuff on units in the Fog of War and invulnerable units, but not on hidden units or on wards.
- Cannot detect units under the effect of and (although the debuff is still placed on them).