Cast Range: 600
Initial Slow: 20%
Slow per Hit: 10%
Stun Duration: 0.4/0.6/0.8/0.1
Damage per Second: 20/30/40/50
Stun Damage: 40/60/80/100
Slow does not persist and does not stun, but deals damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Poison Touch's projectile travels at a speed of 1300.
- Can deal up to 140/210/280/350 damage to the target from poison damage alone (before reductions).
- Damage taken while stunned would not make the slow stronger.
- Prevents the target's health from dropping below 1 for its duration. No damage can kill it for its duration, not even self-inflicted damage.
- The target is kept alive by having its minimum health set to 1. Damage taken is technically not reduced. This damage is counted and stored an applied as healing after the duration of Shallow Grave ends.
- However, it does not prevent from killing the target, as it dispels the Shallow Grave buff.
- It does not prevent the target from suiciding with and either.
- Does protect from all damage types and from HP Removal. This means it can save a hero from dying to 's delayed damage.
- Shadow Wave has no bounce delay, so all targets are healed at the same time.
- Priority order: Hurt allied heroes > hurt allied non-hero units (includes illusions) > allied heroes > non-hero units.
- The damage radius is centered around each healed unit. An enemy unit can get damaged by all healed units per cast.
- Enemy units that are in the radius of more than one healed unit receive the armor debuff in stacks, increasing the armor reduction per stack by the base reduction amount.
- Affects heroes and creeps.
- Places a buff on allies and a debuff on enemies in the target area upon cast, so leaving or entering the area afterwards has no effect.
- Increases allies' armor and decreases enemies' armor by 0.75/1/1.25 in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the buff or debuff is placed.
- Increases or decreases armor by up to 22/33/40.
- Successive casts of Weave fully stack. Each cast places its own buff or debuff on the units, working fully independently from each other.
- Provides 800 radius flying vision at the targeted point for 8 seconds.