- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Clinkz constantly moves towards the back of the ally he's mounting.
- While mounting, Clinkz is phased and rooted.
- Clinkz can be targeted normally while mounting.
- Clinkz can still use items, cast abilities, and attack normally.
- The mounting effects immediately stop if the target dies or becomes invulnerable.
- If the mounting goes farther than 300 units from Clinkz, Clinkz is teleported to it instead of moving towards it.
- While Strafe Mounting is in effect, the cooldown and mana cost on Strafe are removed, allowing Clinkz to dismount at will.
- When the mounting effect ends, whether prematurely or from expiring, the cooldown is calculated accordingly.
- The passive Searing Arrows component of Searing Arrow is fully disabled by Break.
- Equipping orb items changes the appearance of Searing Arrows.
- Equipping a lifesteal item such as , or will apply green orb effects on the projectile.
- Equipping a corruption item such as or will apply red desolation effects on the projectile.
- Equipping a will apply ice blue effects on the projectiles.
- This effect has a special projectile effect for each possible combination of the above items.
- Light My Way's arrow reduces the enemy's armor by 2 every second, reaching a total of 8 armor reduction over the duration.
- The armor reduction will not reach 10 armor reduction since the modifier is immediately removed at the same time it applies the last 2 armor reductions.
- Even though Light My Way's arrow pierces spell immunity, it can still be purged by any means, including becoming spell immune.
- Adds its damage passively to Clinkz's base attack damage. This means that Clinkz can lifesteal off the damage, it can crit and it can be amplified with e.g. or the Double Damage Rune.
- However, it is affected normally by the damage reduction from e.g. or .
Move Speed Bonus: 15%/25%/35%/45%/47%/49%/51%
Minimum Spook Duration: 1.75
Maximum Spook Duration: 3/3/3/3/3.5/4/4.5
Spook Radius: 350
Shares Skeleton Walk's invisibility and the movement speed bonus from it to mounted allies. The invisibility effects are separate instances, and both those instances can Spook enemy heroes.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- In order to spook an enemy hero, Clinkz must become visible when exiting Skeleton Walk.
- This means that if Clinkz was already seen by the enemy team via any form of detection such as or , the spook effect would not occur.
- Forces enemy heroes affected by Spook to run in circles by forcing move commands in a spiral locations.
- If an enemy is near an obstacle while running, it will try to get around the obstacle, if possible, attempting to maintain the circle formation.
Cast Range: 400
Target's Current Health as Attack Damage Bonus (Creeps): 5%/7%/9%/10%/11%/12%
Target's Current Health as Health Bonus (Creeps): 50%/70%/90%/100%/110%/120%
Target's Current Health as Attack Damage Bonus (Heroes): 2.5%/3%/3.5%/4%/4.5%/5%
Target's Current Health as Health Bonus (Heroes): 25%/30%/35%/40%/45%/50%
Enemy Heroes Max HP as Pure Damage: 10%
Spirit Health: 5
- If The targeted unit is a creep, it is instantly killed, counting as a regular last hit.
- If the targeted unit is an ally hero, nothing happens; Clinkz still gets Death Pact normally.
- If the targeted unit is an enemy hero, it takes 10% of its health as pure damage.
- The health and damage bonus are based on the targeted unit's current health.
- The damage is directly added to Clinkz' base attack damage, so it is subject to lifesteal, crits, damage reduction (e.g. ) and amplification (e.g. ).
- Increases Clinkz' maximum and current health, effectively healing him for the amount.
- When the Death Pact buff expires, Clinkz' maximum health returns to normal, but his current health is kept, without exceeding his maximum health.
- Successive casts of Death Pact do not stack, instead the newest Death Pact buff replaces the old one.
- Can be cast on allied creeps.
- Spirits cannot attack, and are constantly placed behind Clinkz. Only one spirit can be alive at a time.
- Spirits become invisible if Clinkz becomes invisible; The same effect occurs for leaving invisibility.
- Spirits take no damage from attacks - instead, their health is reduced by one each time it is attacked by an enemy unit or hero.
- However, spirits have the lowest priority state, which causes most creeps to ignore them and attack Clinkz instead.
- Spirits grant Clinkz attack damage and armor equal to their own attack damage and armor values.
|Re-Fire: Grants a 20% chance to fire a secondary Searing Arrow whenever Clinkz attacks any target.||40||Eternal Pact: Killing an enemy hero within five seconds of using Death Pact on him grants Clinkz 10% of the bonuses until Clinkz dies.|
|Agility +40||Evasion +40%||Attack Speed +90||35||Move speed +80||Lifesteal +35%||Health +850|
|Arrow Barrage: Self casting Strafe now roots Clinkz in place for the duration, but grants him 4 times the attack range bonus.||30||Wicked Spirits: Allows Spirit Pact spirits to attack Clinkz's target. Spirits deal the original unit's damage, firing a cursed orb. Spirits have 150 attack speed and Clinkz's attack range.|
|Agility +30||Evasion +30%||Attack Speed +65||25||Move speed +60||Lifesteal +28%||Health +650|
|Frightening Spooking: Moving through an enemy unit while in Skeleton Walk causes Clinkz to lose invisibility, in turn of rooting that unit for 3 seconds. Does not apply on spell immune units.||20||Split Fire: Searing Arrow's Active now launches Light My Way arrows on all enemy units and heroes in 400 AoE around the main target.|
|Agility +20||Evasion +21%||Attack Speed +45||15||Move speed +40||Lifesteal +20%||Health +425|
|Infernal Spectre: Skeleton Walk move speed bonuses persists for 7 seconds after leaving invisibility.||10||Skeletal Quickness: When Clinkz moves close to an enemy unit in a 350 radius while in Skeleton Walk, he gains 25% move speed bonus.|
|Agility +12||Evasion +15%||Attack Speed +25||5||Move speed +25||Lifesteal +12%||Health +225|