Dota IMBA/Bounty Hunter
Cast Range: 400
Bounce Search Radius: 3000
Chain Duration: 4
Pull Strength: 275/350/425/500
- The shuriken travels at a speed of 1000.
- The initial target does not have to be ed for the shuriken to bounce.
- Can only bounce to each unit once.
- The mini-stun lasts for 0.1 seconds.
- When off cooldown , Bounty Hunter's weapons will emit an orange glow.
- Does not interrupt Bounty Hunter's channeling spells upon cast.
- The bonus damage is not added to Bounty Hunter's attack damage. This means that its damage is unaffected by e.g. , or .
- During the fade time, Bounty Hunter can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Those attacks will apply the Shadow Walk damage.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon landing an attack. Missed attacks will not break it.
- Shadow Walk allows Bounty Hunter to pass through other units, including wards, but not through buildings.
- Bounty Hunter can pick up, drop or attack items without breaking the invisibility.
- Using Shadow Jaunt issues an attack command after jumping to the targets location.
- When cast on a target not affected by Track, the cast animation plays but Bounty Hunter does not jaunt. The skill does not go into cooldown.
Cast Range: 1500
Bounty/Speed Radius: 1500
Move Speed Bonus: 20%
Base Self Gold: 200/275/350
Self Gold Per Level: 20
Base Ally Gold: 50/100/150
Ally Gold Per Level: 10
Debuff Duration: 40/50/60
Scepter Gold Steal: 30%
Track cannot be purged and the debuff is now invisible to the enemies. On a successful kill, steals part of the target's unreliable gold and distributes it equally to all nearby allies.
- Despite the visual effect, the Track debuff is applied instantly on the target.
- Grants the gold to Bounty Hunter and his allies around the target when the target dies, no matter how it dies.
- Bonus gold will be added as reliable gold.
- Track can be cast on illusions, but dying illusions will not grant any gold.
- The move speed is provided by an aura on the target. Its buff lingers for 0.5 seconds. Multiple instances of the aura do not stack.
- The visual effects and sound of Track are only visible and audible to Bounty Hunter and his allies. However, the debuff is visible to everyone except when Bounty Hunter has Aghanim's Scepter.
- The visual effects on allies given by the move speed buff are visible to everyone as well.
- The move speed buff is also applied to neutral creeps, including .