|An old bottle that survived the ages, the contents placed inside become enchanted.|
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Has no effect when used while having no charges left, only the cooldown gets triggered.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- When casting without the Control key, it always casts on self in one click. When holding the Control key, a target has to be selected.
- If the target is more than 600 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 350 range before casting.
- Couriers can cast Regenerate, putting the item on its cooldown, but not regenerating the target or wasting a charge.
- The owner does not have to face the target to give it a Bottle charge.
- Restores in the form of regeneration, so it restores 3.2 health / 2.4 mana in 0.1 second intervals, which is 32 health / 24 mana per second.
- All 3 charges together can restore up to 270 health and 180 mana.
- Is dispelled by any damage equal to or greater than 20 (before reductions), including self-inflicted damage.
- Is not dispelled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Is always dispelled by attacks, even when the attack dealt no damage.
- Fully stacks with other mana regeneration increasing effects.