- Cannot be cast on ancient creeps.
- The mana loss listed is applied after the spell is cast.
- Effect is applied only if a spell costing mana is cast.
- Spells such as or do not cause loss of mana.
Cast Range: 500/550/600/650
Damage per Second: 30
Sleep Duration: 4.5/6/7.5/9
Deals damage and sleep and invulnerability debuffs persist if placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Whenever Bane is affected by Nightmare, he gains a sub-ability which allows him to wake himself up.
- Nightmare End replaces as long as Bane has the Nightmare buff/debuff on himself.
- Can wake up at any time during a Nightmare, even during the 1 second invulnerability.
Cast Range: 625
Maximum Channeling Time: 3.5
Secondary Scepter Effect Radius: 750
Increases damage per second, mana drain, and duration. If an enemy looks at Bane up close while he is channeling Fiend's Grip, they will affected by Fiend's Grip themselves. This secondary effect does not pierce spell immunity.
Does not attempt to damage spell immune enemies. The Fiend's Grips from the Aghanim's upgrade from looking at Bane do not pierce spell immunity.
- Maximum channeling time of ability (including
upgraded version) is always 3.5 seconds.
- Therefore, it is beneficial to end the channeling after 2.5 seconds, until is acquired.
- Checks for invisibility on the target once upon cast. If it is invisible (this includes fade time), it will also provide True Sight over it.
- However, since , and do not have fade time, but have fade delay, they are not registered as invisible units upon cast, so Fiend's Grip will not grant True Sight over them.