Azura and Yasha
|Azura and Yasha|
|Azura and Yasha, when attuned at dusk and used together, gain an unrivaled finesse that only the best fencers can exploit.|
- Movement speed provided by Yasha-based items do not stack with each other or themselves.
- As long as the attack hits successfully, Battle Rhythm will stack.
- Stacks increase when successfully attacking all units, including allies.
- Each successful attack also refreshes all existing stacks, even when at the maximum stacks.
- The order of priority of Greater Battle Rhythm from items goes as such: The Triumvirate > Sange and Yasha > Azura and Yasha
Proc Chance: 15%
- The repeated attack appears in the form of a green Dire Ranged Creep attack projectile.
- The second attack can proc on buildings and magic immune units.
- Procs after the first attack hits successfully.