- Casting on a unit under the taunt effect of Berserker's Call refreshes the duration.
- Affected units cannot use any spells or items and are forced to attack Axe for its duration.
- Units will attempt to follow and attack Axe regardless of distance, vision, obstacles, or status.
- Affected units are still subject to disables and don't gain free pathing.
- If Axe turns invisible during the taunt, affected enemies will attack the closest enemy. If no enemies are nearby, the target will stop. If the target regains vision on Axe, they will attack Axe as normal.
- When Axe dies, the effect stops.
Cast range: 750
Damage per Second: 16/24/32/40/48/56/64
Move Speed Slow: 12%
Self Move Speed Bonus: 12%
Blinding Rage Chance: 25%
Units Required To Dispel Battle Hunger: 1/1/1/1/2/3/4
Pause time: 2
Reduces enemy total damage output by 30%. Applies Battle Hunger on enemy heroes within a 700 AoE radius after a successful Culling Blade.
Slow persists, and attempts to damage if debuff was placed before spell immunity and when not dispelled.
- Axe is granted 12% movement speed for every affected enemy. This effect stacks.
- Casting Battle Hunger multiple times on the same target does not stack.
- Using also removes the debuff. However, Lich's does not.
- Killing illusions does not remove the debuff.
- The affected unit itself has to make the kill to remove the debuff. Summons or illusions owned by the same player does not remove it when they make a kill.
- Deals damage in 0.5 second intervals starting 0.5 second after cast.
- When enemies afflicted with Battle Hunger attack Axe, they will always succeed.
- However, when attacking anyone else, they have a chance to trigger Blinding Rage. This can cause them to attack nearby allies instead for one attack.
- As long as the target doesn't deal any damage for 2 seconds, the debuff's duration keeps resetting to the current duration + 2.
- Dealing any kind of damage to any enemy, including jungle creeps or Roshan, will cause the debuff timer to tick normally.
- Counter Helix triggers when an enemy unit successfully hits axe. This means it cannot proc on missed attacks.
- Fully triggers on attacks from towers.
- Counter Helix will still proc if enemies are outside of helix range.
- Damage is applied instantly despite the visual effects.
- Counter Helix doesn't use pseudo-random distribution.
Kill threshold: 250/325/400/475/550/625
Kill Threshold Percentage: 15%
Damage (when failing to kill): 150/200/250/300/350/400
Speed Bonus: 30%
Attack Speed Bonus: 30
Speed Duration: 6
Speed AoE: 900
Dunkmaster Threshold Increase per Stack: 100
Dunkmaster Threshold Increase Percentage per Stack: 5%
Dunkmaster Stack Limit: 5
Dunkmaster Stack Duration: 60
Heal on Successful Execution: 15%
Cast range: 150
- Culling Blade does not go into cooldown when successfully culling a hero or an illusion.
- The stated damage is only applied when the target's health exceeds the threshold.
- The killing blow kills the target by dealing the health threshold as damage to the target. This damage is treated like HP Removal.
- Killing blow damage is reflected by based on the health threshold, not how much health the target had.
- The target's health is checked upon reaching the cast point, so if it gained health during that time so it exceeds the health threshold, the cull fails.
- Ignores all buffs on the target, including and .
- Can be cast on and .
|Recursive Spin: Whenever Counter Helix procs, it has a 25% chance to immediately proc again. The extra proc cannot trigger this effect again.||40||Cull On and Slam!: Increases Culling Blade's cast range by 600, causing Axe to leap towards the target when culling it. While leaping, Axe is invulnerable.|
|Strength +35||Cooldown Reduction +25%||Spell Lifesteal +35%||35||Magic Resistance +33%||Health Regeneration +50||Mana Regeneration +30|
|Berserker's Rage: Self casting Battle Hunger applies it to all targets affected by Berserker's Call.||30||Death Helix: Adds 30% of Axe's current strength to Counter Helix's damage.|
|Strength +25||Cooldown Reduction +20%||Spell Lifesteal +28%||25||Magic Resistance +27%||Health Regeneration +25||Mana Regeneration +15|
|Tail Spin: Doubles the Counter Helix chance, but decreases Counter Helix's damage to 66% of the base damage.||20||Battle Madness: When a Battle Hungered enemy attacks his teammate, the target also has Battle Hunger applied to it.|
|Strength +15||Cooldown Reduction +15%||Spell Lifesteal +20%||15||Magic Resistance +21%||Health Regeneration +12||Mana Regeneration +8|
|One Man Army: Increases Axe's armor by 1 for every hit taken during a Berserker's Call. The bonus armor lasts 3 additional seconds after Berserker's Call ends.||10||Armored Helix: Counter Helix's damage is increased by 1 for each point of armor Axe has when spinning.|
|Strength +10||Cooldown Reduction +10%||Spell Lifesteal +12%||5||Magic Resistance +15%||Health Regeneration +5||Mana Regeneration +4|